Anyone hear about this cheat tool that's about to hit the FPS community?

Ace

Sounds like doomsday propaganda but this was big news about a weekish ago. Most of the news posts about this were deleted(have a couple of dead links from it in disc) and I thought I was going crazy til someone linked this to me. 

Never really enjoyed FPS that much but what do you think about this?

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Not a big fan of FPS games, I feel like everyone but myself is using an aimbot 😄 ( I just suck obviously )

Not too sure what my opinion is, did not watch the full video as I don't have much interest but I belive theres a way to find everything.

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

don't care about fps but people have always talked about undetectable this and that when it comes to gaming, not sure it'll be what it's cracked up to be 

if it does as much damage as they suggest it will then it'll just kill the fps scene and be pointless so lol

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

FPS's are already plagued by cheaters. This will just cast a shadow of doubt over all new up and comers in certain FPS titles. Potentially the end of an era but MTX will still carry most games.

Not too worried. Everything is detectable in one way or another, it's just how many resources companies put into and enforce anti-cheats. Take Warzone for example. It is plagued by so many wallhacks and aimbots, but Activision has been so silent and non-responsive on their anti-cheat that it's just running rampant now. Obviously nothing will be 100% preventable as hackers are getting smarter as time goes on. But it'll never be a very large scale problem.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

7 hours ago, Ace said:

Never really enjoyed FPS that much but what do you think about this?

im very much into FPS, been playing for more than 10+ years (and still do, even more than RS) and i guarantee you almost every competitive game atm is packed up with all sorts of cheats, custom botting, hardware hacks etc

now you either play with your friends just for the sake of it or you loose your mind dealing with a hacker per round. it's getting so blatantly obvious when they're cheating that this new type of bots makes it easier to quit the game sooner lmao

7jmTOjL.png