PEV/EUC topic

Graciok

PEV(personal electric vehicles) owners report in!
If u dont own any, are you considering getting one?
Are they legal in your country?

Here are 3 of my devices, wheel to left is basicaly one of best and most capable wheels currently produced, wheel to right is wheel with most torque (currently in repair), and casual cheap xiaomi scooter  that I keep as backup or for friends.
Best and fastest city transportation method, car is not even close

EUC.jpg

Vjlkx1p.png

I’ve had electric devices when I was younger, obviously none that go as fast as the ones you posted do. But I don’t live in a city environment so owning one wouldn’t be ideal unless I took it somewhere to ride around for fun.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

@Wee Man
O ye, UK law along with singapore are most fucked up. I always wonder where that fucking green/eco talk goes when it comes to PEV in certain countries that love that eco PR. Beside that not everone like to arrive to point of destination sweaty like a fucking dog (bicycle)

Vjlkx1p.png

4 minutes ago, alice said:

wouldn't consider getting one would likely just get a car

Surley PEV cant replace car for good, but if ur making short trips <10km to work, basic scooter will save u alot of money and also make trips refreshing and enjoyable compared to car

Vjlkx1p.png

ye they are legal, thing is city here is made for not walking so everyone has cars XD electric cars are a thing here since they pay less taxes. I dont own one, but i got  a friend that has the new E-Tron from audi, sick car but  he was returning from manuel antonio the other day from a trip, if he exceeded x amount of speed he wouldnt make it 2 san jose and would of had 2 stop and charge it for 30-40 mins, ik its the future, but the engines/batteries dont last long, and tbh stopping 4 rechargin 30-40 minuetes at a station sucks and more if u have 2 wait for ur turn haha diesel papi all the way XD 

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

I live too far from the city so they are not beneficial to me unfortunately. If I were to get one though it would be a scooter because those are fun to ride around on.

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Always wanted to try one of them scooters but not sure where to get it/don't really have a use for it other then for fun.

I drive a tesla model 3 , got it 2.5 years ago, love it.  Was my first electric vehicle.

Uncrackable

Never Broken

Always Egg Nar

Weeman said they're illegal so I trust him.

I've bopped around on these when on holiday and they're pretty useful but a death trap at the same time. 

Probably wouldn't get one though

57A4E4DF-0EEC-4B34-A050-4A53177748E9.jpeg

ROT MotM April 2011

51 minutes ago, Joe said:

Weeman said they're illegal so I trust him.

I've bopped around on these when on holiday and they're pretty useful but a death trap at the same time. 

Probably wouldn't get one though

Regulations are different across countries, according safety- if rentals are the only thing u tried its understandable u didnt feel safe, they often have plastic wheels and are low quality overall. I got over 10k km overall on scooters/wheels and never had any crash. Before I transitioned to wheels I had this bad boy going up to 90km/h.

20200713_221513.jpg

Vjlkx1p.png