What Updates / Events / Changse Would You Most Like To See in OSRS in 2021 or Beyond?

Cws

Add as many as you like!

I would like to see:

Castle Wars High-scores (Pks, games played and number of captures scored)

More additions to the new clan system such as some type of leaderboard for pk / skilling / PvM clans (however, somehow without it being abused/farm for 'fake kills')

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future

A leaderboard for clans would be pretty nice. We had one pre-eoc after they introduced the clanning system then and it really helped fuel RSB clans. 

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Fix login spam

Rest of features moved to OSRS client and ban 3rd party clients

Wildy rejuvenation // rebalance of some of the stuff currently in the wild

Dungeoneering

More minigames especially like FoG/SC

Raids 3 and more group bossing not scaled down / soloable 

Nerf altscape

More quests

Delete duel arena 

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

Make snare P2P again

Barbarian Assault hard mode with pet metamorphosis (penance runner, healer, fighter, ranger)

Arrange classic map on clan wars or remove it

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

Would like to see expansion onto the clanning system, and more direct involvement from Jagex in regards to PVP events (Not necessarily just JCup). Positive developer reinforcement and involvement is a good way to build back portions of the community that have been lost and alienated from Redditor and Steamer favored opinions and updates, and will ultimately drive healthy growth and interest in the community overall.

• Like 1

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif

-Wilderness rework

--New and rewarding content that surpasses other gp/hr & xp/hr in the game.

---Multiple new skilling and bossing hotspots on the surface of the wild instead of stuffed into a cave which might as well be in Lumbridge.

--Safe areas and banks dotted around low level wild to give noobs a safer area to gather and practice similar to how Fog, bh bank and the old cwa lobby functioned.

--Focus on the wildy as an area of the world map rather than a segregated place for pkers. Include quests, storylines, lore and cities/encampments. Making the place feel alive essentially with things to actually go and do. PvP should be just factored into the danger of the area rather than the overall focus.

-Clans

--More functionality in the clan system

---Better customisation of the clan cloaks, vexs and halls.

---More places to advertise your clan i.e. in banks and other places instead of just the GE

---Clan tags on names

--Clan vs clan metrics (KDR, Loot gained/lost in fights, average return times, amount of freezes thrown/landed, average tank times, number peaks during a fight)

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

1 hour ago, Wee Man said:

-Wilderness rework

--New and rewarding content that surpasses other gp/hr & xp/hr in the game.

---Multiple new skilling and bossing hotspots on the surface of the wild instead of stuffed into a cave which might as well be in Lumbridge.

--Safe areas and banks dotted around low level wild to give noobs a safer area to gather and practice similar to how Fog, bh bank and the old cwa lobby functioned.

--Focus on the wildy as an area of the world map rather than a segregated place for pkers. Include quests, storylines, lore and cities/encampments. Making the place feel alive essentially with things to actually go and do. PvP should be just factored into the danger of the area rather than the overall focus.

-Clans

--More functionality in the clan system

---Better customisation of the clan cloaks, vexs and halls.

---More places to advertise your clan i.e. in banks and other places instead of just the GE

---Clan tags on names

--Clan vs clan metrics (KDR, Loot gained/lost in fights, average return times, amount of freezes thrown/landed, average tank times, number peaks during a fight)

--New and rewarding content that surpasses other gp/hr & xp/hr in the game - this would be great

-----

LA ART, GEORGIE910, TTTXXTTTT09

SOLACE - 2009

THE TITANS - 2009

Castle Wars Community 2010 - PRESENT

Tempest Community Intro - PRESENT

-----

yTrhtk5.gif

On 7/24/2021 at 5:56 AM, Victor said:

Something tells me that you are going to achieve greatness in here.

don't ask me why... I just feel like if you stay active and present you will be someone to look for in a near future