RoT Exposed on National Public Radio (10m Twitter Followers)

Vanuckle

A few days ago, I was on vacation when my little bro sent me a link over text...

image0.png

When listening, I heard the reporter first discuss how some dudes from the addy alliance 'took control' of the rev caves and established a pay-to-enter system in order to hire Venezuelans to farm gold (to explain how the system worked / foreshadow what was to come). However, by the end of the podcast, the reporter went on to humiliate them by explaining that RoT ended up getting blindsided and stabbed in the back by the vene's, who went on to comprehensively win a week long p2p rag war against them (we all remember the one), before cutting ties permanently -- never to use RoT's 'protection' service again.

I guess whoever is in charge their twitter account didn't listen to the whole podcast, and decided to PROMOTE a podcast that was literally ROASTING them to their 10m+ followers. 🤣

40c59e34987de4501dd5cb4490dd42fa.png

:heuheu:

To make matters worse, even content creators who have nothing to do with the PVP scene have picked up on the blunder and are now openly roasting RoT to the wider OSRS as well.

It's a funny watch if you have some time and it includes the main clips from the podcast as well.

Discussion:

1. How will this affect the clan world?

2. Do you think that RoT would have won the 7-day-war against the vene's if they could afford better armour than addy?

3. Does MattyB need to take away OTY's twitter access again?

• Haha 2

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Rot is already struggling going from pulling 135 to 30 so I don't think it changes much. The vene's still would have won their independence imo. rot being in better gear just helps the venes out in terms of banking loot for easy gp. 

Edited by dnd5
  • Haha 1

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

1. How will this affect the clan world?

No change, irrelevant clan

2. Do you think that RoT would have won the 7-day-war against the vene's if they could afford better armour than addy?

Probably not, you're against an entire country of gold farmers, no amount of gear is gonna help you there lol

3. Does MattyB need to take away OTY's twitter access again?

Most definitely

• Like 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

This is just salt in the wound for them. Doesn't really change anything  with people outside of runescape knowing that RoT suck aside from RoT getting butt hurt. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

I don't think it changes much of anytbing. 

What it does do is validates our experience and our story of the real rot. They won't be able to fake this on Twitter. 

Tempest wins again. 

• Like 1

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

I like how Jagex only nerfed the caves after RoT lost control of em

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member