What is the worst thing you've done whilst drunk?

alice

Reading all these innocent posts I get the sense that I was really fucked up LOL I got some I won't share the worst but

I got 3 DUW's on one of those I got to work late (I worked at a chevy dealership) I took a camaro that was a stick shift was supposedly taking it to a customer so he could test drive it. Keep in mind I didn't know how to drive standard so I stalled on the side of a busy street cops stopped to help and I got a DUI lol.

More fights than I'd like to admit to being in lost a tooth 

I was in jail for two father's days in a row (purely out of coincidence)

There is a lot more lol and WORSE now I'm an addiction counselor 😇

1981999080_3SQrFJS-Imgur.gif.bbda53f5bd1117d4d57cb8d94b43d0ef.gif

9ylW5Yt.png

- Former Crimson Raiders General - Barbie Boy 4 life ❤️ - Proud Tempy Member  

11 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

Details? How, when?

Split a bottle of whiskey (through a straw) with @10th Reaperat some guys house then moved onto lager. Eventually we went outside to go somewhere else which is when my memory stopped recording. Must have been like 9 or 10 years ago at this point.

• Haha 1

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man

2 hours ago, Wee Man said:

Split a bottle of whiskey (through a straw) with @10th Reaperat some guys house then moved onto lager. Eventually we went outside to go somewhere else which is when my memory stopped recording. Must have been like 9 or 10 years ago at this point.

Oh yeah I remember that like it was yesterday dont worry,

I think ive only got 2.

First crashed some middle aged woman 40th and I drank almost 2 bottles of cheap baileys. I messaged the lass in was interested in and the deleted the text and her number from my phone so i couldnt do it again. then at the end of the night i "took" the 4 selection dip and ran out of the building to the stairs and dropped the dip all the way down the stairs. this night became known as "dropped the dip" night.

Second i was at a house party with @Wee Man and as I proceeded to do a tactical chunder over the garden wall, between chunders I was shouting BGS spec and doing the action.

I will be happy to answer any and all questions.

• Haha 3

1239631627_SIGNWITHNAME.jpg.3e7df112b0192aef377d05ae817f2032.jpg

Was at the bar for my bday and a girl bought me couple tequila shots. Slammed em & shortly after, while she pulled me towards dance floor, I chucked sauce and some stray bits hit her... Played it off like it was another guy we passed by. Not sure if she believed it but still smashed.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png