What is the worst thing you've done whilst drunk?

alice

when I was 15, i got blackout drunk at an underage party, after chugging half a bottle of vodka I apparently did the following:

• went to get my bus, passed out
  • a random stranger phoned 999 (911) and the police arrived
  • I spewed in the police car, and was unable to give them any information or identification
  • Ambulance came to pump my stomach, spewed in ambulance, managed to give my home phone number (?) not name or anything
  • Managed to say i live at a house next to a shop, ambulance stops at wrong shop
  • I then break into an 80 year old ladys house (allegedly through a keycode entry)
  • Realise not my house, get taken to right house.
  • When i got home I stripped naked and passed out, when parents went to talk to the police officer they saw me fully naked passed the fuck out

other 2 involves leaving a house party going to "the toilet", passing out in a church pastors car and being found by concerned friend) and kicking a car randomly then next day I saw police next to a car with a dent, to this day i dont know if that was me or not but it was the same street

Edited by alice
  • Haha 3

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

i was at a party and cross faded and was trying to avoid someone who wanted to hook up so i went to the bathroom as my escape

i somehow accidentally locked myself in the bathroom and couldnt get the door open...so i sat on the ground waiting for someone to come save me for like 40 minutes 😞 i thought i was going to die on the cold bathroom tile

• hash 1
  • honk 1
  • pepesus 1

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg

1 minute ago, Carolina said:

i was at a party and cross faded and was trying to avoid someone who wanted to hook up so i went to the bathroom as my escape

i somehow accidentally locked myself in the bathroom and couldnt get the door open...so i sat on the ground waiting for someone to come save me for like 40 minutes 😞 i thought i was going to die on the cold bathroom tile

The pursuit of happiness scene?

• Haha 1
  • hash 1
  • ned 1

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

3 minutes ago, alice said:

when I was 15, i got blackout drunk at an underage party, after chugging half a bottle of vodka I apparently did the following:

• I spewed in the police car, and was unable to give them any information or identification
  • Ambulance came to pump my stomach, spewed in ambulance, managed to give my home phone number (?) not name or anything
  • Managed to say i live at a house next to a shop, ambulance stops at wrong shop
  • I then break into an 80 year old ladys house (allegedly through a keycode entry)
  • When i got home I stripped naked and passed out, when parents went to talk to the police officer they saw me fully naked passed the fuck out

LOL

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

Drove a few times - Haven't done that since my last incident (blacked out and don't remember how I got home)

2014 - Linkin Park concert. I apparently chugged some random parties moonshine while tailgating and blacked out before we went in. Don't remember anything for roughly 4 hours until I came to right before LP went on. I guess I was WILD in the parking lot and in the general area where we were sitting lol...

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

10 minutes ago, alice said:

other 2 involves leaving a house party going to "the toilet", passing out in a church pastors car and being found by concerned friend) and kicking a car randomly then next day I saw police next to a car with a dent, to this day i dont know if that was me or not but it was the same street

Dude what

aUBwTQ1.png

I stopped drinking alcohol 8 years ago but before that I was very bad at saying no / knowing my limit.

One time there was at a party and after having a great time. I passed out drunk. My parents had to come and get me and they went to the doctor. Apparently I puked all over the floor at the doctors office and in his hallway.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

I was never the person who "got drunk", I might have been out all night drinking, but by 5 am when we started to go to home, I was the one who made sure everyone got safe drive to home etc. 

I haven't been out drinking like that for 3 years now, basically don't like alcohol anymore. 

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png