What is the worst thing you've done whilst drunk?

alice

Was about one month before my 21st birthday and I went to this college a few hours away to visit this girl.  We did some party hopping around the campus and at the end of the night on our way to her dorm we stopped to pick up a pizza.  I still had a beer I was drinking so I was waiting outside for the 3 mins it took to pick it up and walk out.  During this 3 mins an undercover cop walked up on me, shoved his badge in my face, then arrested me for public intoxication and underage drinking.

Edited by TooWhite4You
  • sniper 1

14 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

Dude what

idk dude shit was mental. I got cheered when i went to the dining hall at my high school on the Monday and my guidence teacher tried to tell me off and im like nah this didnt happen at school stfu

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

I threw up across the entire bar counter then ordered a drink right after that action

Few minutes later I had to throw up again in a different bar and the male toilet was locked, so I went to the female toilet and threw up there and the barwoman was screaming at me and I remember saying stuff like 'don't worry I flushed the toilet see nothing here !' when in reality I think they had to close the female toilet too with the amount of puke there was....

• Haha 1

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

Done worse things sober lol but either holding onto a car on the roof while my buddy drives 170km or when I got a dui lol 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

when i drank i definitely did illegal shit like running across active roads i shouldn't have and trespassing but nothing that really mattered apart from drunk driving which i did not super drunk but still regretted it enough (nothing bad happened was just really disappointed in myself for doing it) to never do it again.

embarrassing i was at a friend's party (small get together probably ~10 of us) and a girl convinced me to drink a lot quicker than i planned to, don't remember much after that but apparently i threw up on my friend's pool table, in his basement and also fell down while trying to pee outside - me and another friend who was there also called a whole bunch of our friends but oddly enough a lot of us do that while drunk so they didn't really care and thought it was funny

other questionable stuff i've done has included smoking which is usually pretty gross to me but for some reason when i was drunk enough i loved it

there was definitely worse and more illegal things i was witness to but fortunately even when drunk i am smart enough to not fucking involve myself LOL

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

I’m usually the responsible one while drunk. It takes a lot of alcohol to get intoxicated so I generally either smoke instead or just drink a little bit. 

One time I just started eating plants out of my neighbor’s garden to entertain other people at a party (I obviously knew what they were and if they were edible or not)

Just this past summer I was in a small city in Wyoming USA and got so hammered that I proceeded to ask the bartender about her life and then started screaming that I couldn’t believe I was in South Dakota.

• Haha 3

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif

I once ended up at an after party where my brother picked a fight with the whole gang. I grabbed the biggest guy in the crowd and choked him out. Grabbed my bro and high tailed it out of there. Never saw the man again. 

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

Fall asleep? I dunno, when I drank it'd take quite a bit to get me drunk. Usually at worst I'd just get tired and need someone to take me home or let me sleep in the back seat.

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif