Would you be upset if your significant other cheated on you with a mutual friend IN THEIR DREAM?

Carolina

Would you be upset if your significant other cheated on you with a mutual friend IN THEIR DREAM?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Typically for me I retain my personality and morality during dreams. They say this is the result of being a gamer from youth. So it would depend on if my significant other has the same experience, but people experience dreams differently, some having little to no control over their actions. My upset levels would depend on how the person usually reacts to their dreams and if they had control or were aware of what they were doing.

Banner.gif.dc80e2784c0ab7a1fee5354fe35d4

Nah wouldn't phase me unless it happened quite often and they were mentioning said person more often

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

There is definitely a subconcious meaning. Was it a good dream or a nightmare? The most important question is WHY WOULD YOU TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? 

Save that for therapy (Tempy TS)

• heart 1

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

1 hour ago, Kav said:

Explaining this predicament can also be considered as a suggestion for a 3-way

if NTR is what's needed to spice up your life, to each their own 

To some NTR is a way of life

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

I wouldn't be upset because in the way you phrased the question your partner already told you about the dream. I think that's the most important aspect (as long as they told the truth). If I discovered it from someone else I'd be upset. But not because they dreamed about cheating but because they were afraid to tell me.

The act in the dream itself doesn't mean they are thinking about cheating per se. Dreams are a manifestation of many thoughts that the brain processes.

Example;

- Dreamer cheated out on something recently or did something they are ashamed of (could be anything deemed as cheating: on a test, on your diet, not going to the gym, lying to someone,...)

- Dreamer had an interaction recently with mutual friend that they really enjoyed

- Dreamer and you had some good sex recently or maybe they are just horny

3 different mundane interactions that the brain could turn into a sexy dream.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

5 hours ago, Matt Robbin said:

There is definitely a subconcious meaning. Was it a good dream or a nightmare? The most important question is WHY WOULD YOU TELL YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? 

Save that for therapy (Tempy TS)

Church

• heart 1

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

5 hours ago, Da Bazz said:

I wouldn't be upset because in the way you phrased the question your partner already told you about the dream. I think that's the most important aspect (as long as they told the truth). If I discovered it from someone else I'd be upset. But not because they dreamed about cheating but because they were afraid to tell me.

The act in the dream itself doesn't mean they are thinking about cheating per se. Dreams are a manifestation of many thoughts that the brain processes.

Example;

- Dreamer cheated out on something recently or did something they are ashamed of (could be anything deemed as cheating: on a test, on your diet, not going to the gym, lying to someone,...)

- Dreamer had an interaction recently with mutual friend that they really enjoyed

- Dreamer and you had some good sex recently or maybe they are just horny

3 different mundane interactions that the brain could turn into a sexy dream.

Very true! SMARTY PANTS

rf5CUnO.png

b7RK1RJ.png

KcWkEw4.pngveneSig.jpg.b0fd15ac5e0a61edb678286925403d58.jpg