My introduction K1ller jnr sup

K1ller jnr

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
K1ll3r jnr-

Preferred Name 
-

Current Clan
-none 

Previous Clan History
I been in a few clan since playing RuneScape such as higher force and di I was an intro there for a few months and got bored been playing on and off since then joined a few pure clans then took some time and want to try the main scene now-

Who do you know in Tempest?
-well I was looking at shark brew I saw u guys and u seem non toxic and thought maybe I’ll try joining you to see how it goes 

Are you interested in joining?
-yes 

Brief Introduction
Wats up everyone nice to meet u I been playing RuneScape since 2001 lol been mostly a pure most of the time and a zerker my hobbies are watching boxing and other combat sports asfj

Edited by K1ller jnr

I was in Higher Force for 3 years, what year did you join? The name is not familiar. It's not familiar from DI either so I'd assume RS2 but Brian will know because the fucker never forgets anyone from that clan even if they were only in it a day.

Also where are my manners - welcome bud.

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

2 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Welcome, what pure clans you been in?

I can’t think of all of them I was in cp malice exile pked a lot with mm kids for a bit was recently in jump street then the game got so boring I took some time and saw I guys now 

4 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

I was in Higher Force for 3 years, what year did you join? The name is not familiar. It's not familiar from DI either so I'd assume RS2 but Brian will know because the fucker never forgets anyone from that clan even if they were only in it a day. 

I was in higher force like 2011 my ran was K1ll3r jnr that time as well I think I wasn’t in for long tho a few months or so but it was fun 

6 minutes ago, K1ller jnr said:
12 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

I was in higher force like 2011 my ran was K1ll3r jnr that time as well I think I wasn’t in for long tho a few months or so but it was fun 

Christ yea that's late, after my time since I retired from the 40def+ pure scene in BH as obviously the craters split the clan in half. 

I was also in CP, again though, pre-BH. 

Edited by Lavigne

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte