Nex

Vanuckle

That's interesting that they use the OG Nex sprite, given how quickly (and for 90% of her existence thereafter) it was changed in RS3.

Tho if I had to guess as to the reason, probably because the oldest gfx are most compatible with the current engine.

But regardless, in this sense, it's less of a C&P of her in RS3 and more of a time capsule, an early snippet of her that never existed for very long.

Also, the vid reminds me of this lol

Edited by S3lvah

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

7 minutes ago, S3lvah said:

That's interesting that they use the OG Nex sprite, given how quickly (and for 90% of her existence thereafter) it was changed in RS3.

Tho if I had to guess as to the reason, probably because the oldest gfx are most compatible with the current engine.

But regardless, in this sense, it's less of a C&P of her in RS3 and more of a time capsule, an early snippet of her that never existed for very long.

Also, the vid reminds me of this lol

The fuck did I just watch 

• sniper 1

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

14 hours ago, Tika191 said:

hopefully it doesnt require 70 agility 

im sorry tika but if they put the key system of RS3 , you need to go down to the sara encampment and get the frozen key piece from a minion. RIP my brotha.

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png