Nastykillerk from Collision AMA

Nastykillerk

This is the ideal pro-active on your resume. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Srs who in the clan world you'd like to be a rank in Collision with you and why?

Edited by kurA

7jmTOjL.png     

5 hours ago, Vanuckle said:

Any porking scandals in Collision?

From what I remember it was mostly smooth. We did have alot of e-dating drama, and I think one female member, amy was her name I think, started an rl relationship with another member which turned pretty ugly. In the end both were booted.  The girl got pregnant or something in the end. 

Edited by Nastykillerk
  • yikes 1

6 hours ago, Pietru said:

You'd normally need permission from a rank to make an AMA here but I'll go ahead and ask anyways :')

How did the alliance between Collision and TT start?

Oh I apologize. I think I got a little carried away haha. 

From what I remember, the alliance was started by the first leader of Collision Expounder (he was really old btw like in his 40s at that time) and TMO. They were both good friends and decided to ally against common enemies like VR, RR, CL who had their own alliances. At that time TT was a much smaller clan than Collision (2006-2007) but that changed over time. The collision-titan alliance was about as old as 'The Alliance' and probably one of the best and longest in the clan era. We pretty much defeated all major alliances in the era of large alliances and BH crash wars.

Edited by Nastykillerk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ace said:

If you could go back in time and decline any one member from ever joining, who would it be?

There were several members who gave me headache, but I was more of a lenient and easy going guy as long as you didn't cause the clan any trouble.  Leading a mid size clan was difficult, every member is important and you have to learn to manage multiple ego's and find middle ground to keep things going. I learned this in RS and I am applying it in my professional life 😂

One member who comes to mind was mbbs007. When he got kicked, he created a rap dis track about Collision and all the ranked officials at the time which was legendary. We used to listen to that track before all our pkris. mbbs no doubt was the most infamous member in collision history. I think he joined vr after us 😂

"I got a girl I got a car fuck all you niggaz"  in a very thick bangladeshi accent

Edited by Nastykillerk

31 minutes ago, Nastykillerk said:

Hello! Which clan were you in? 

more than I care to admit. Notably, CR and Solace who wouldve fought you a few times. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

Tempest-CST-Sig2.png

@etheroxx on Twitter for GFX needs 🙂

SG9UgzJ.gif

3 hours ago, Adam_ said:

How big is your wang?

Can you describe your relationship with @True 2k8 in detail and your honest thoughts on him? 

I think it was good lol. I don't remember much but I think he was df with a short stint in col? 

Edited by Nastykillerk