Nastykillerk from Collision AMA

Nastykillerk

3 hours ago, kurA said:

This is the ideal pro-active on your resume. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Srs who in the clan world you'd like to be a rank in Collision with you and why?

I think that all depends on what era. Post bh era I think brian from ROT simply because we needed to balance out f2p and p2p presence to be relavant. I tried my best to change collision to be a solid contender in the p2p worlds but didn't get much support from other officials. 

After me the p2p trips mostly ended and most of our p2p members left or retired

Edited by Nastykillerk

2 hours ago, John said:

more than I care to admit. Notably, CR and Solace who wouldve fought you a few times. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

Haha I remember we had a rivalry with both CR and Solace. 

Solace was founded by one of collision's ex-leaders, matt (hios was someone else's account). He was a very bitter guy and wanted to close col but rest of leadership went against him and he got kicked or something lol. He created Solace with a guy called tukurk but it didn't last much long 😂

I remember when Solace closed, we joined their TS to recruit and lure some of their members to collision haha

CR was a good clan, we had some spies in CR and eventually defeated them in a run in after getting beat for sometime. I personally lead fights against CR because I wanted to beat them so bad. Another arch rival clan the blue outlived 😂

Edited by Nastykillerk

On 1/16/2022 at 9:17 PM, Kav said:

When are you re-opening?

Slower reflexes isn't an issue when it applies to the rest of the returning clan world too

I wish we can 😞

But life takes priority now haha. And I have no contact with other members of my era so it would be really difficult to do it on my own. 

16 hours ago, Howl said:

Where would you rank Collision in terms of all-time clans?

How much do you know about the current clan world?

Top 10 for sure. Collision is a clan with it's own legacy and no one can argue against that. We competed with Vr, Corr, Eh a few times during our peak years and even got some great victories under our belt. We outlived many clans while always being active in the mid tier and sucessfully passed the helm to like 4-5 different leaders from different eras (which many other clan leaders refused to do). We were pretty solid until EOC I believe. I think the main thing about collision was that we were always a tight knit group and never really tried hard to expand or take on low quality members. We simply played to enjoy the game. 

I don't know much honestly. I know rot is still around and a few other familiar names but I think the game has moved on from large organized clans. 

Edited by Nastykillerk