Dark Sora100

Sora

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
-

Current: Pale Bluuue

Previous: Dark Sora100, Ordinary Day
Preferred Name 
-

Sora / Tim
Current Clan
-

Clanless
Previous Clan History
-

b0rn - 2005-2006

DI -2006-2009

DI (OSRS) - 2013-2018

Who do you know in Tempest?
-

Brian, Ashley, and any other ex-DI within the clan.

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
-

So me and my brother were talking with my dad and he brought up RuneScape. After that I went on my laptop and did some searching and stumbled upon Brian's AMA topic in the process and here I am.
Are you interested in joining?
-

Possibly, I'd have to train an account, but I'm just slowly integrating into the community.
Brief Introduction
-

My name is Timothy, but everyone calls me Tim. I'm 30 years old (I was 13/14 when I joined DI), born and raised in Brooklyn, New York and still reside there. I've worked as a teacher assistant in both general and special ed (mainly worked with children with ASD in special ed), and have worked security over the course of the pandemic. I'm in college majoring in accounting, not entirely sure if that's what I want to stick with, but I like it so far. In my spare time I like to read books, watch anime, occasionally play video games (PS1/PS2 era), and a huge basketball fan. Really happy to be with you all again.

Edited by Sora

14 minutes ago, VirgoVaca said:

why arent u light sora?

on a serious note, glad to see the intro. hope you stick around. do you like kingdom hearts?

I've played 1, 2 and Chain of Memories. then the series drastically fell off after that for me. KH2 Final Mix was a really well put together game (I got it for the PS2 back when it was only available in Japan), I always thought the level 1 challenge mechanics and added content were unmatched compared to any other KH.

Edited by Sora

5 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

whos your nba team

welcome

Knicks, we're playing way below expectations considering how well we did last season. I'm really liking what this young Cavaliers squad got going this season.

1 hour ago, Sora said:

I've played 1, 2 and Chain of Memories. then the series drastically fell off after that for me. KH2 Final Mix was a really well put together game (I got it for the PS2 back when it was only available in Japan), I always thought the level 1 challenge mechanics and added content were unmatched compared to any other KH.

I've only played 1 and 2 so I can't really comment, but I really liked the series and I think they did a wonderful job strapping together a complex story.

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

SG9UgzJ.gif