Ice Poseidon $500,000 scam

Ssj

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/16303/ice-poseidon-crypto-scam-500k-pump-and-dump-scheme

This video came up with my feed, hey its that guy from runescape!

Interesting read, not sure if funny or sad, but RIP irl gp

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

He was an entertaining streamer, especially in the runescape space but what a cringe piece of shit lmao. I wonder if this comes back to bite him once the crypto scene gets fully regulated?

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

I'd say that no one should be surprised but the truth is so many people geniunely are.

Yes, the guy is actually really well spoken and somewhat entertaining at times. He's also a major piece of shit and we've seen him act that enough that most of us should know what he is by now. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Huge piece of shit. Can't believe brain dead idiots still follow this guy after all the moronic acts he's done in the past few years.

• Like 2

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

1 hour ago, Matt Robbin said:

I wonder if this comes back to bite him once the crypto scene gets fully regulated?

Not sure if you meant law punishment by that but although it is certain that there's no crime without a law prescribing it, by the principle of legality, which would make one think crypto not being regulated leaves legal room for such behavior, surely cyber fraud by any means is penalized. No need to wait for new regulations to pursuit one's right back. 😉

No clue who that is btw

• Like 1

7jmTOjL.png     

This guy was and always will be a piece of shit. His behavior has always been toxic. It's sad but no surprise he pulled something like this.

He blatantly abused his position as 'influencer' to scam people. Surely that should be enough to go to court to. It shouldn't matter if it involves crypto or not. 

I can't believe they refer to him as an influencer. I hate that word it's so fucking bad. This is guy is possibly one of the worst examples someone could look up to or take any advice from. 

Edited by Da Bazz
  • Like 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~