Why did you ever quit?

Nanne30

Many people come and go during their times in RS, we rarely see people that never quit or take a break. 

What has ever driven you to quit or take a break? What has been the biggest disappointment you ever took in rs Clan world? What brought you back to RS?

Last time i quit i was in FSK, trying to get elite void i got burned out.

The removal of wildy  was a deal breaker for me, huge disappointment and when my 1st clan closed, ruby devils.

Clanning brought me back

Edited by Nanne30

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

Personally, I stopped playing RS at one point because I got hacked, but I manage to get it back after a long break. One could not truly quit this game, they just take very long breaks. Then again, all my friends still question why I'm still playing this game.. :classic_sad:

spacer.png
RIVxF9m.gif
Demonic Empire | Tempest 

Spoiler

image.png

In rs classic I quit because I was leaving home at 15 etc so has a lot of shit going on back in 2003.

Then in 2012 with Bk closing I was expecting to fully quit permanently. Had people bugging me for a good year + to come back so I finally checked out osrs. 

Only two times in 20+ years I've taken time away lol

Edited by Vanzant

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Finally just decided it was time to move on with my life and open a brand new chapter. Put in almost 20 years into runescape and with changes going on with my perrsonal, was time to put in the towel. Plus with f2p pvp almsot being nonexistent and reaching my longtime goal of 2k total, was just the right time to put playing mmos/fps/rpgs to rest. Still play a little bit of league and apex,but no longer have the time to drop in 10+ hours a day

122504490_Tr-BestF2P.gif.d6300c68a304b616d344841ea7a996dd.gif

42e6210025f1f79a3849d42ae5d033c6.png
6ab6c073c774eb5c15820b6d8e137c28.png

2012 - When EoC released. Liquidated my bank and gave it away to a friend

2014 - Quit OSRS and gave account away to someone. It was later hacked

2018? - Recovered and was on/off for a long time until Tempest came around

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Don't really think I ever quit during RS2. I had moments when I wasn't very active but I never really stopped playing.

Account bans for a couple of times on osrs. One ban was accurate, the other was fucked up. Granted, at the start of osrs I lost interest as well. The hype had died down, I wasn't entirely sure if the scene, much less the game was going to survive.  I didn't really quit after my ban in late 2016 as much as I simply invested time into making a different type of account and letting myself experience a different scene for a while. The midsized scene and the main scene as a whole had become extremely slow by that time anyways. 

Then there was the time I quit after Impact. Steve convinced me to make a return during that time. Adam would message me occasionally after that telling me to join Seals/Renegades but things didn't really look that interesting to me. Action during this time were extremely hit and run where a fight could last 10 minutes or less apparently? I didn't really want to dedicate myself to something like that.

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Quit due to RL reasons in 2012 after pretty much 7.5 years of straight gaming. For some reason I came back in 2016 to RS3 and then back to OSRS, been playing off and on ever since after a small break when I got hacked for 2b in summer of 19 (lol).

interesting a lot of people come back due to clanning or having extra time and there really isnt a ton of games out there you can play endlessly to occupy said time.

Edited by John

Tempest-CST-Sig2.png

@etheroxx on Twitter for GFX needs 🙂

SG9UgzJ.gif