2 minutes ago, Ssj said:

Raids IRL

this guy! LOL

OT: fuck man this is gonna hurt 😕

• heart 1

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

4 hours ago, S3lvah said:

The only thing louder than the war right now is China's crushing silence. If Putin is allowed to just take Ukraine without paying a steep price, Taiwan is going to follow soon enough – and lest you think none of this applies to you: much of the world's CPUs and other chips powering computers, cars, appliances etc. are manufactured there.

I've been telling people about China lurking in the background for a while now. 

TSMC which is out of Taiwan makes up to 95% of the the world's superconductors. Taiwan is already entering a state of alert. Unknown Chinese aircraft have been caught flying over the country while the Chinese military continues to pump out naval vessels like no one's business. 

China didn't endorse Putin's actions during the start of the Olympics only to back off later and "support" Ukraine's independence as a country out of the goodness of their hearts. Chances are at some point in the next week China is going into Taiwan. It's basically free. We've barely done anything to stop Russia from doing what they've down to Ukraine, not just as the current invasion is happening but prior to it. A lot of people are sitting there with their hands up in the air acting as if they didn't know this was coming when it was damn obvious what was about to transpire. 

If we don't see severe consequences being made towards Russia within the next couple of days, then we can say with absolute certainty that China will be taking Taiwan soon.

4 hours ago, S3lvah said:

Finland is being hit hard by the economic downturn from this (Russia has been vital for trade and as a fossil fuel supplier). And of course, if Ukraine keels over to Russia ezpz, it's only a matter of time when their focus turns on the next formerly possessed country that isn't in Nato.

All memes about Finland clearing its last war with Russia out in a few months aside... Yeah I can see why you're worried. The resource squeeze is going to hurt. If Russia clears Ukraine out in a couple of months they also have the best time of the year to attack you: the summer. Last time Finland tango'd with Russia it was in the winter, and even with all that happened, you still ended up giving them some land in order to make them go away.

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

34 minutes ago, Ace said:

I've been telling people about China lurking in the background for a while now. 

TSMC which is out of Taiwan makes up to 95% of the the world's superconductors. Taiwan is already entering a state of alert. Unknown Chinese aircraft have been caught flying over the country while the Chinese military continues to pump out naval vessels like no one's business. 

China didn't endorse Putin's actions during the start of the Olympics only to back off later and "support" Ukraine's independence as a country out of the goodness of their hearts. Chances are at some point in the next week China is going into Taiwan. It's basically free. We've barely done anything to stop Russia from doing what they've down to Ukraine, not just as the current invasion is happening but prior to it. A lot of people are sitting there with their hands up in the air acting as if they didn't know this was coming when it was damn obvious what was about to transpire. 

If we don't see severe consequences being made towards Russia within the next couple of days, then we can say with absolute certainty that China will be taking Taiwan soon.

All memes about Finland clearing its last war with Russia out in a few months aside... Yeah I can see why you're worried. The resource squeeze is going to hurt. If Russia clears Ukraine out in a couple of months they also have the best time of the year to attack you: the summer. Last time Finland tango'd with Russia it was in the winter, and even with all that happened, you still ended up giving them some land in order to make them go away.

Doesn't surprise me about Taiwan at all. China's manufacturing sector been taking an absolute beating over last 18 months. Can see them looking to get in on that superconductor trade while the getting is good.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

12 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Doesn't surprise me about Taiwan at all. China's manufacturing sector been taking an absolute beating over last 18 months. Can see them looking to get in on that superconductor trade while the getting is good.

Yeah, besides that China tends to be more aggressive when they're having economic struggles. And it makes sense. Why should they bother getting their hands dirty with military operations when things are going their way? The only reason for them to exert force is when they find it necessary, otherwise it's just a waste of resources to them.

unknown.png

Edited by Ace

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

10 hours ago, Brian said:

Sanctions aren't gonna do shit. Only reason this is happening is because the West "allowed it" to happen. End of the day they don't really care about Ukraine. If the West was serious about stopping it they would have put troops on the ground before the Russians rolled in. Too late now.

Yeah I agree. He obviously expected these sanctions 

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

free shit tbh.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

3 hours ago, Ace said:

As a caveat to what I said re: Taiwan, they actually have a military aid agreement with the US – and the planes crossing over their defense zone, which supposedly extends to part of mainland China (didn't look this up), happens on occasion. Though the timing this time is worrying.

From what I've read thus far, Putin has been laying the groundwork / justification to invade Ukraine for some 15 years now. Many of the criteria just aren't there for Finland. We're not a burgeoning democracy gravitating towards the West / EU with a huge Russian-speaking minority that would tempt Russians to demand the same – we've already been EU and one of the top democracies since before Putin came to power. I don't see us being a likely target THAT soon – but for later in our lifetimes, all bets are off. For now, we suffer the economic consequences.

Edited by S3lvah
  • Like 1

uE3dJ81.png

iA0XAqV.png

Fools / CU / DI / FF / Elu Warlord – TT Captain – TKO / TB / Desc / Tempy Member

54 minutes ago, S3lvah said:

As a caveat to what I said re: Taiwan, they actually have a military aid agreement with the US – and the planes crossing over their defense zone, which supposedly extends to part of mainland China (didn't look this up), happens on occasion. Though the timing this time is worrying.

From what I've read thus far, Putin has been laying the groundwork / justification to invade Ukraine for some 15 years now. Many of the criteria just aren't there for Finland. We're not a burgeoning democracy gravitating towards the West / EU with a huge Russian-speaking minority that would tempt Russians to demand the same – we've already been EU and one of the top democracies since before Putin came to power. I don't see us being a likely target THAT soon – but for later in our lifetimes, all bets are off. For now, we suffer the economic consequences.

It's been happening quite often as of recent. Taiwan has also been working on another agreement with China currently over trade secrets but I haven't checked up on how it's going. I see no reason for China to hold back especially with the world's focus on Ukraine. 

Honestly, even after what I said, I don't see Putin/Russia going after Finland for a long time either. It's not that strategic of a position to take. The benefits don't seem that important. Your history with Russia also doesn't set you up as a prime target either. My history is a bit rusty but if I recall you were some sort of Russian territory torn from the Swedish centuries ago that still held some sort its own government? Something along those lines. It's not quite as impactful as the countries that were small chunks of Russians that straight up pulled away and formed their own governments + nation. Everything lined up right for Ukraine. Good location, good benefits to taking over the territory, and it was a former piece of Russia. 

There's no telling what's next. Putin might push his luck and attempt to claim more after Ukraine but there's no telling whether it'll be strategic locations, former territories or a mix of both. He's not going to do anything massive for a while after this though unless he has more plans. 

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif