Which language is more useful to learn French or German? and Why?

Markito.

I dont like studying spanish and think countries that speak it not too good and their economies are weaks in my opinion.

Italian, few countries.

Hard languages, like chinese too much time and few result.

If I had to pick between the two, I would say French is more useful than German.

France is a better spot to go on vacation (South of France is nice). 

French is more useful in North/South America.  Parts of Canada and some Caribbean countries speak it.   I can't think of any countries in North/South America that speak German.

spacer.png

FGQRWOa.gif
HJ3n53w.gif
qXPPmoF.gif

Should I vote German if I already speak french? Jk but yeah, french is deffinatly more spoken so I would say french aswell

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

Generally, French. They were much more successful in their colonial attempts and it's spoken on a more global scale than German because of that. Also, I'd imagine it'd make other Romance languages slightly easier to learn due to them all descending from Latin. 

The above being said, I'd say Spanish is the superior choice to both. Due to the colonial adventures of the Spanish, it's the #2 mother tongue behind Mandarin, and #4 by 1st+2nd language speakers. Opens more doors than French, and a fuckload more than German.