You're that cute lvl 87!

Miss J

Hello!  My name is Jess but I prefer to be called J. I have been hanging out in your CC a lot so you have probably seen me there.  I'm old school BK, 2004-08ish? Idk exactly, it was on an off, but a couple months ago I started OSRS. I started playing again because of COVID, it's especially difficult to try to avoid with my job.  I'm focused on a quest cape at the moment, only 5.5 quests left, THANKBABYJESUS (I actually have more QP here than I do from 2004 on rs3).  After that I think I'll probably focus on combat and would be interested in joining a clan community. Tempest was recommended to me by Vanzant or whatever his name is now, and other ex BKs are there too, Trevor, Ace, etc.  A little about me... I'm a Flight Attendant living in Florida with my 10 yr old dog, he's pretty awesome but solely responsible for my grey hairs.  I live by one of the most beautiful beaches in the world because it's my happy place. Not sure what else to say but if you have any questions lmk!

IMG_5256.JPG

Edited by Miss J

Hello everyone, I'm curious, is there someone that makes sigs now? I'm afraid I don't have PS anymore and I'm envious of yours! I am an artist too btw so once upon a time I enjoyed making them, but wouldn't know where to start now lol I am officially old!

23 minutes ago, Miss J said:

Hello everyone, I'm curious, is there someone that makes sigs now? I'm afraid I don't have PS anymore and I'm envious of yours! I am an artist too btw so once upon a time I enjoyed making them, but wouldn't know where to start now lol I am officially old!

@Vanuckle @Ace

aUBwTQ1.png