UPDATED: BOLTON RESPONDS! Brand New Leaks: The Return of Bolton Squad.

Vanuckle

Was Bolton Squad Right?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will make sure this story is updated with Bolton's side of the story as that is what fair and honest journalism is all about. Two sides to every coin after all...

16 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

I have no domestic violence record or any criminal record for that matter.

I for one am very grateful for this, thanks for sharing.

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

Classic reactionary behaviour of an abusive relationship is to record the other being toxic to either show the person or to be validated because victims are never believed. She did the right thing and I hope she get support but knowing the RS clanning community that won't really happen. 

Poor Bolten, soo insecure. Guy needs therapy.

• Like 1

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

20 minutes ago, Robin said:

Classic reactionary behaviour of an abusive relationship is to record the other being toxic to either show the person or to be validated because victims are never believed. She did the right thing and I hope she get support but knowing the RS clanning community that won't really happen. 

Poor Bolten, soo insecure. Guy needs therapy.

Did you bother to read my reply? If the shoe was on the other foot and I had footage of her saying things would that make me a victim and in the right or is it a double standard simply cause she happened to be the only 1 recording at the time?

Regardless, what happened in my relationship isn't anyones business. Once you start bringing someone's personal life in to a video-game environment which is seen as a form of "escape" that in it of itself is toxic.

Edited by Bolton Squad

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader

11 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

Did you bother to read my reply? If the shoe was on the other foot and I had footage of her saying things would that make me a victim and in the right or is it a double standard simply cause she happened to be the only 1 recording at the time?

Regardless, what happened in my relationship isn't anyones business. Once you start bringing someone's personal life to in a video-game environment which is seen as a form of "escape" that in it of itself is toxic.

She has evidence, you do not. Your statement is just the words of a narcissist trying to sway public opinion. IMO

• Like 1

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

9 minutes ago, Robin said:

She has evidence, you do not. Your statement is just the words of a narcissist trying to sway public opinion. IMO

I have tons of screen shots of her, but I am going to be the bigger person and not post them. I have tons of people who will vouch for me who know exactly what happened between us, so you have no idea what you're talking about. The ones I posted in my reply are just a small sample. 

So no, it is you who is easily swayed by a short clip with no context thinking that was the entirety of the relationship. The fact that you're so confident in your opinion off of that alone tells me you don't care about hearing the other side, so instead you'll jump on the first thing you see and take it at face value. I have several friends who have been in relationships with actual narcissists who will say it's the latter.

Edited by Bolton Squad

Ex-The Sabres / Ex-United Freedom Fighters Captain / Violent Resolution (2007,2020-2021) / Ex-Silent Strike Leader / Ex-Elite Order Leader / Ex-Critical Damage Chancellor / Ex-Triforce / Ex-Vitality Council / Ex-Noobs Inc. Crashlord & High Council / Ex-Divine Kings High Council / Ex-Dynasty Leader

2 minutes ago, Bolton Squad said:

I have tons of screen shots of her, but I am going to be the bigger person and not post them. I have tons of people who will vouch for me who know exactly what happened between us, so you have no idea what you're talking about. The ones I posted in my reply are just a small sample. 

I think you've earned the right to clear your name. You are literally being shown here as an abuser and I think if I was stiched up I'd be clearing my name ASAP. :pepesus:

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

2 minutes ago, Robin said:

I think you've earned the right to clear your name. You are literally being shown here as an abuser and I think if I was stiched up I'd be clearing my name ASAP. :pepesus:

No, in the real world this does not make me an "abuser." I gave my side with testimonials and its up to you if you choose to believe me or not. 

Where maybe we go wrong sometimes is feeling the need to prove oneself or even convince others of our innocence, and try to paint the other party as the bad guy, but its never so clean-cut. There's always two sides to a story and relationships can get super complicated at times. I think especially online people struggle to understand that and are quick to try and villianise someone.

#JusticeForBolton #BoltonIsInnocent #FreeBolton

It's starting to sound like Bolton was set-up.

If you listen to the audio again, you can clearly tell that she was baiting him. Literally emotionally and mentally abusing the man for a reaction, a reaction which she could say "haha gotcha" and share with everyone to paint him as a bad guy.

This is like Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard.

This Celi person sounds like a manipulative demon. I would stay away from her, Bolton.

Best wishes, G Bomb.

• Like 1

unknown.png