UPDATED: BOLTON RESPONDS! Brand New Leaks: The Return of Bolton Squad.

Vanuckle

Was Bolton Squad Right?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BOLTON SQUAD HAS ISSUED HIS OFFICIAL RESPONSE ON PAGE 3: DIRECT LINK (CLICK ME).

Brand New Leaks: The Return of Bolton Squad!

New leaks are at the end of the topic.

As many of you know, I have been closely following the actions of clanner "Bolton Squad" since he returned to the runescape world in 2020. @True 2k8 and myself grew up alongside Bolton on Salmoneous Runescape Forums from 2006-2010 and watched him become the man he is today. 

Backstory

His original return happened when he introed to Tempest and became best friends with Code on discord. Shortly after deranged behaviour, he was given the boot and joined Dynasty. More details here: 

After joining, he attempted a major coup to try and steal Dynasty from under the feet of Bles. Some of the leaks (including Bolton Squad flaming Dynasty members for being fat) were posted by WG Official some time ago:

After this, he was removed and joined VR, where he was fooled by PD leadership into leaking all sorts of events and info to PD. This entire time, he thought he was leaking to ROT. Woops! 

Current Day

It's here: we have a new Bolton Squad leak! Following the incident with VR, he was forced to rebrand to Zeus and join the pure scene. This is where he found himself a new e-girlfriend. Take a listen for yourself (and try not to cringe) of this latest report on poor old Bolton Squad.

This leads me to my questions that were prompted by the video.

• Is Bolton Squad right? Should a girl delete all of her friends and only talk to her boyfriend?
  • Do women have rights? Should a woman let a man choose everything that is good for her (as implied by Bolton Squad / Zeus several times)?
  • Do you think all the whey protein that Bolton Squad has ingested has contributed to his growling behaviour?

Trevor#1700 | @Vanuckle

xD1G9fN.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

spacer.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

h0cvjf1.png

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

Speaking of dynasty wtf happened to bles

Hi @Nick, thanks for asking.

Currently, Bles is working on botting a fourth account to max. It's not been going so well as Jagex has been rightfully banning all cheaters more harshly recently. So, his clan is dying once more. Here is the last two months of activity in their private members chat discord. I always have my eye on them.

UMMjCVU.png

MLqrZJG.png

kiKsIgI.png

• Like 2

ek85Evi.png

Some very worrying (see: weirdo) behaviour from Bolton/Pin/Zeus in that clip. I hope he gets the help he seriously needs. Surely Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion will be a shoulder to cry on in these trying times?

• Like 1
  • yikes 3

A2xdnTr.png

HNiXQu9.png

JlotNFB.gif

[32,900,047]

Wee Man#0028 | @ZybezWeeMan | Wee Man