Previous Clan History
Elite Assasins

Angelz Vengeance (CWA)

Envy

some others, but not worth mentioning ?

Are you interested in joining?
potentially

Brief Introduction
Hi all, I'm Howl. I started clanning in 08/09, stopping after 2011. Most of my time was spent in Envy (2009-2011). I was in school when OSRS started and never had the time to put into a clan. Fast forward to 2018, I trained up an account in a few months with the hope of getting back into clanning. However, I've always preferred F2P warring and the scene didn't seem like something I wanted to get into. The few CWA teams left also closed up. This year (particularly with the pandemic freeing up my time), I've ventured into pure clanning, having joined Legacy. I think there might be something special going on here in Tempest and I thought I'd at least have a look around ?

Outside of RS, I'm a software developer currently based in Chicago. I boxed in college and pre-pandemic I coached boxing as a side job. I follow most sports to the point where I can at least hold a conversation on them (and win my fantasy league). Otherwise, I enjoy reading, baking, rock climbing, and running.

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

10 minutes ago, Vanuckle said:

Hey Howl, where specifically did you find Tempest from?

Your event topic on sharkbrew ? saw a "here come the boomers" spam and immediately thought I'd fit in haha

still missing RSC, sb isn't quite the same

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale