Dynasty + Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion Discussion

Bles

On 9/15/2020 at 2:02 AM, Bles said:

Runescape Name

My currnet rsn: Veto

I had many past RSNs: Hp Angels, Angells, Crizi, Bles, etc... I useto sell RSNs to make GP back in the day so i had a few OG ones too.

Preferred Name 

Preferably just call me Bles.

Discord ID

Bles#3232

Current Clan

None, other then introducing myself for Revenant which is my potential clan, and other then my own team called "Dynasty".

Previous Clan History

These are my notable Clans i was in, since i intro'd to other clans pre-eoc they don't count as well a few RSB clans

Pre-EoC

Divine Kings (PK Leader)- This was my First Clan ever back when DK was massive, I joined from seeing them use OPEN CC and later on become friends with Derek and became a PK Leader for Them, which was fun and all only downside was we kept using OPEN CC in F2P which was not fun sometimes lol.

Corruption - So one day i was a bit tired of open CC with DK and i decided to look for more of a organized clan in the Wildy in F2P, previous fights with corruption i decided to give them a go, I joined under the name of "Hp Angels" and brought a friend of mine name "Orion Angels" who become a better member then i could've been, i didn't stay long due to my activeness being not so good, but overall it was a fun short time.

RuneScape Dinasty (Trial Member)- So after being clanless for abit I saw this clan with Purple Capes mostly 120+ dudes in F2P Wildy while i was looting after a big fight, and this guy name "Cassandra" (yes it was a guy) spoke to me when i asked what clan this was and got me into making a forum account for them where i applied and became a Trial member, I made a few friends  who ref'd me big shoutout to Tubby, Vladi x, Deedeedee, HEX HD, Icedrop (who couldn't ref me cause he was a Legendary rank) and a few others. I had great experiences in BIG fights literally 100v100 it was fun! I left during my Trial Period due to Personal reasons which i was very inactive.. a bit upset about it since RSD treated me fairly back then.

Chivalry Legions (Seals) - So my return to RS i looked around RSC forums to find another clan to join, i spoke with a pal name "Gogule" who was in CL awhile about the aussie clan even though i was american, i joined up and made two good friends which was Gogule and Tiffany, Obviously my stay wasn't long since the timezones was a BIG issue and i only made like two events per week, left on good terms.

Northern Kings (Leader and Founder) - So after CL i was tired of pretty much "Clan Hopping" so i decided to make my own TEAM in F2P with fellow RSD members and a few other guys that i met through my RS Clan Career, This Team was one of my successful ones i made and when the year of us dying came, i step down and let IceKid take over which after that went downhill, regardless it was while it lasted, we were one of the top teams back then.

Elite Assassins  (Member) - During my Time within NK we had a few EA members/officials that i spoke with and since i was clanless i decided to join them while being in NK, made a few pals and it was a fun experience.

Team Trinity  (Member) - After NK closed Tiffany told me to join TT as it was a team for F2P fights and i decided to join them since as you can tell my favorite types of war are F2P ones. Anyways this a blast and we had a lot of folks in here and  made a good friend Gandalf who i always played with at CWA w141/w50.

OSRS 

I recently came back to OSRS this year and i decided to try to remake Northern Kings due to not having many EX NK i changed the name to "Dynasty" which was going be a clan but due to recruiting i decided to make it a team.

Other then that i haven't joined any OSRS clans.

Are you interested in joining?

Depends what revenant has hold for me, if not i wouldn't mind joining since i'm looking for a solid clan and there are a few familiar faces here, regardless of our past encounters i'm here to make friends not enemies

Brief Introduction

Well, I am a OG Scaper since 04, I love RuneScape since i ever logged in, I love F2P but as well P2P, I can tell you i was known in F2P for my tanking skills. I've reached and done so much in my life most people haven't done by the age of 26, I was in the Marine Corps back in '14 which is when i some what vanished until now, I love anime, chilling with my homies, going out enjoying nature, I love music and my cousin actually is a upcoming artist if anyone wants to hear him look him up "Lil Weirdo" (His a rapper), I'm hispanic and i love to cook for my ladies. I am a chill vato, trustworthy guy who likes to joke around sometimes, I've changed a lot since back then  and now i'm back to enjoy some Scaping since it hasn't left me. I am enjoying what's left of 2020 regardless of all the negativity. I'm overall just a positive guy regardless.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

36 minutes ago, Lavigne said:

So after being clanless for abit I saw this clan with Purple Capes mostly 120+ dudes in F2P Wildy while i was looting after a big fight, and this guy name "Cassandra" (yes it was a guy) spoke to me when i asked what clan this was and got me into making a forum account for them where i applied and became a Trial member, I made a few friends  who ref'd me big shoutout to Tubby, Vladi x, Deedeedee, HEX HD, Icedrop (who couldn't ref me cause he was a Legendary rank) and a few others. I had great experiences in BIG fights literally 100v100 it was fun! I left during my Trial Period due to Personal reasons which i was very inactive.. a bit upset about it since RSD treated me fairly back then.

aUBwTQ1.png

On 8/16/2021 at 9:44 AM, Lavigne said:

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

Seriously though, who is this guy? Never have heard of him back then.

uRNt3ZR.png

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero

Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend

Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth

By learning from the Myth, a Man takes action