Dynasty + Bles/Veto/Timebeast/Sooner Rex/Sir Achillez/Booma10c/Unabomer/Joker/Orion Discussion

Bles

J O K E R 

i’Ve BEEn lookiNg iNTo ThiS bLeS SitUAtiOn, tHEre’s LITEralLy nO sOLid evIDENce OF HiM PrETENding To be aNyONe, the pICTures yOU PosTed on sB shOWs NOtHiNG BUT HIm MaKinG a FOrum ACCounT? no sCrEENshOts of CoNverSAtIONs THAt iNDiCATeS hiM BEing whoEVeR yOu GUYs THiNK He WAs, tHEn I lookED mORe iNTO ThiS faKe RSD REmakE AnD thE tiMe PeRIOd of “timebeast” DoEsn’T cONneCT, lITEralLY I’m tRYinG FIgURE OUT IF y’alL ReALLY mAkinG THis up OR WhaT, i WOULDn’t BelIeVe aNythInG fRom dEAthrOw, nO oNe doES, SO uNtIL we SEe 100% acCUraTe eviDencE THiS iS JUSt a TRoll aNd likelY noThInG Is pRoVeN, bUT I MEAn yoU guYs cAn TroLl hIm Or w/E, buT eviDence IS NeEdEd BAcKInG up thEsE stOriEs. BUT nEVeRTHEleSS KeEp UP the gOod work.

dOgLOXS.jpg

.krow doOg eht PU pEeK SSelEHTReVEn TUB .sEirOts EsEht pu GnIKcAB dEdEeN SI ecneDive Tub ,E/w rO mIh lLorT nAc sYug Uoy nAEM I TUb ,NeVoRp sI GnIhTon Ylekil dNa lloRT a tSUJ Si SiHT EcneDive eTarUCca %001 eES ew LItNu OS ,SEod eNo On ,wOrhtAEd moRf GnIhtyNa eVeIleB t’nDLUOW i ,TahW RO pu siHT GnikAm YLLAeR Lla’y FI TUO ERUgIF GniYRt m’I YLlarETIl ,TCenNOc T’nsEoD ”tsaebemit“ fo dOIReP eMit Eht DnA EkamER DSR eKaf SihT OTNi eROm DEkool I nEHt ,sAW eH KNiHT sYUG uOy ReVEohw gniEB Mih SeTACiDNi tAHT sNOItASrevNoC fo stOhsNEErCs on ?TnuoCCA murOF a GniKaM mIH TUB GNiHtON sWOhs Bs no deTsoP UOy seruTCIp eht ,eNOyNa eb oT gnidNETErP MiH FO ecNEDIve diLOs On yLlarETIL s’erEHt ,nOitAUtiS SeLb SihT oTNi gNikool nEEB eV’i

S E L B

Edited by Out
  • hash 1

KSVDZyo.png

SCE5Fis.png

o1Uh7MU.png

27 minutes ago, Out said:

J O K E R 

i’Ve BEEn lookiNg iNTo ThiS bLeS SitUAtiOn, tHEre’s LITEralLy nO sOLid evIDENce OF HiM PrETENding To be aNyONe, the pICTures yOU PosTed on sB shOWs NOtHiNG BUT HIm MaKinG a FOrum ACCounT? no sCrEENshOts of CoNverSAtIONs THAt iNDiCATeS hiM BEing whoEVeR yOu GUYs THiNK He WAs, tHEn I lookED mORe iNTO ThiS faKe RSD REmakE AnD thE tiMe PeRIOd of “timebeast” DoEsn’T cONneCT, lITEralLY I’m tRYinG FIgURE OUT IF y’alL ReALLY mAkinG THis up OR WhaT, i WOULDn’t BelIeVe aNythInG fRom dEAthrOw, nO oNe doES, SO uNtIL we SEe 100% acCUraTe eviDencE THiS iS JUSt a TRoll aNd likelY noThInG Is pRoVeN, bUT I MEAn yoU guYs cAn TroLl hIm Or w/E, buT eviDence IS NeEdEd BAcKInG up thEsE stOriEs. BUT nEVeRTHEleSS KeEp UP the gOod work.

dOgLOXS.jpg

.krow doOg eht PU pEeK SSelEHTReVEn TUB .sEirOts EsEht pu GnIKcAB dEdEeN SI ecneDive Tub ,E/w rO mIh lLorT nAc sYug Uoy nAEM I TUb ,NeVoRp sI GnIhTon Ylekil dNa lloRT a tSUJ Si SiHT EcneDive eTarUCca %001 eES ew LItNu OS ,SEod eNo On ,wOrhtAEd moRf GnIhtyNa eVeIleB t’nDLUOW i ,TahW RO pu siHT GnikAm YLLAeR Lla’y FI TUO ERUgIF GniYRt m’I YLlarETIl ,TCenNOc T’nsEoD ”tsaebemit“ fo dOIReP eMit Eht DnA EkamER DSR eKaf SihT OTNi eROm DEkool I nEHt ,sAW eH KNiHT sYUG uOy ReVEohw gniEB Mih SeTACiDNi tAHT sNOItASrevNoC fo stOhsNEErCs on ?TnuoCCA murOF a GniKaM mIH TUB GNiHtON sWOhs Bs no deTsoP UOy seruTCIp eht ,eNOyNa eb oT gnidNETErP MiH FO ecNEDIve diLOs On yLlarETIL s’erEHt ,nOitAUtiS SeLb SihT oTNi gNikool nEEB eV’i

S E L B

我买女朋友 

AkDy8Vb.gif

MLfh1wf.gif

SyiQsK8.gif

tzrmo9a.gif

Original DI Join Date: March 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM

@Joker@Bles@Orion

aint u the fellar impersonatin any tom dick and harry on an online medievel role playin game. i've done the research and have come to the conclusion u are that fellar and its cause u clearly get niente

dont wanna see u round these ends again so sling ur hook u spengend

Edited by Scleritis

giphy.gif

UCRfdoD.png

tX2cpQ2.png

spacer.pngspacer.png70b696a3da.gifspacer.pngspacer.png

HwzhImT.gif

On 9/14/2020 at 9:02 PM, Bles said:

You trolls need to shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected in this goddamn group . All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been in this group for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn group and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Facebook). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious in this group, goddamn.

SALx0Lp.png

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png