IMK Spotlight

Wack Sparrow

IMK is an intelligent individual. He has been serving as the right hand and guide of True 2K8 since I can remember. He has the ability to take on any personality and bring them down to earth. He is an individual who is a skilled pker and his presence is strong too. He can bring armies together and close clans because he is the type of guy whos intelligence compliments him to do whatever he wants. Being humble is another trait that he has. I never heard him brag or showboat his intelligence in his life.  You do not run into an individual like this, ever. Whenever he is around, I know that everything will get done properly. 

IMK is an intelligent individual. He has been serving as the right hand and guide of True 2K8 since I can remember. He has the ability to take on any personality and bring them down to earth. He is an individual who is a skilled pker and his presence is strong too. He can bring armies together and close clans because he is the type of guy whos intelligence compliments him to do whatever he wants. Being humble is another trait that he has. I never heard him brag or showboat his intelligence in his life.  You do not run into an individual like this, ever. Whenever he is around, I know that everything will get done properly. 

TbAn2mL.png

IMK is an intelligent individual. He has been serving as the right hand and guide of True 2K8 since I can remember. He has the ability to take on any personality and bring them down to earth. He is an individual who is a skilled pker and his presence is strong too. He can bring armies together and close clans because he is the type of guy whos intelligence compliments him to do whatever he wants. Being humble is another trait that he has. I never heard him brag or showboat his intelligence in his life.  You do not run into an individual like this, ever. Whenever he is around, I know that everything will get done properly. 

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg