Celebrating 3 Years of Tempest!

True 2k8

Happiest Birthday Tempest

I was there from Late 2020 watching you guys growing to the point I started following Tempest contents in Youtube. In 2021, I also starts thinking about what if I were in a PvP Clan scene again. Will I be able to get atleast a little glimpse of how things were just like in the days of RuneScape 2 era (2004-2006)

Fast Forward with the Wilderness Rejuvenation update earlier in 2023 made me realized that being apart of a pvp clan scene would be a great experience before reaching the inevitable. Hence I decided to introduce myself and apply merely weeks after my initial introductions

Fast foward today, I am proud to say I have been apart with a PvP clan  the longest time with Tempest comparing my time with BlacKnights and other clans throughout my life in RS II was apart in (exclude my community clan Unity)

Thank you Tempest for the wonderful experiences from F2P PKRI, P2P MS Fights to Clan events like PvM Competition and Skilling competitions.

Congratulations again to all of our Officers, Councils, Marshall and keeping the clan in order and special shoutout to all of our Senior, Veteran, Oldschool and Legendary members for sticking up together over the years with our Officials.

I would've Not been here if it weren't for each and everyone of you guys reading this.

• Like 3

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

True 2k8 just wanted to have some fun in August 2020, roll it to 2023 now and we are still having it 🙂 Probably the best people still around in this clan world and doing what we love to do. 

• Like 1

dTUgUvM.gif

9ctxpJn.png.7f176442498d0f43a8e5f6bc3c4efe0f.png

Three years?! Man where had the time gone? 

Tempest's success will be talking about for years. A group have "has beens" that would never make it. Yet, here we are. You either try to beat us or be us, but everyone knows Tempest is the standard. 

I'm glad I have been able to come along for the ride. It's definitely been a blast every step of the way. 

• Like 2

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png