Celebrating 3 Years of Tempest!

True 2k8

Man, what a ride it has been.

Tempest has been underestimated every step along the way and we continued to prove everyone wrong.

We opened in a wilderness about as active as it is today. We revived it with the amount of events we did when we opened. Now with the closure of two clans it’s starting to be back to what it was. 

Tempest will be here till the very end. 

• Like 2

cFTqljb.png

1TecbFa.png

061Hnpx.png

chcyzKa.gif

Its been a wild 3 years. No one expected us to survive this long and to pull off the feats that we have, but here we are still kicking and chugging along. Onward to year 4

• Like 2

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Happy birthday Tempest. Undisputed #1 clan of all time with Aug 13 as a birthday.

Thank you to all the leadership who put in the hours to make this a successful.

Thank you to the ranks who all take responsibility to do the work that makes Tempy a well-oiled machine.

Thank you to all the members who dedicate time and energy to fights + events to make Tempest the best project to have started in OSRS.

Thank you to the community members like bunny guests for keeping our chats entertaining if not a little deranged.

No place I'd rather be.

• Like 2

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

Isn't it ironic how most clans who said we wouldn't last aren't here themselves any more. For three years Tempest has defied expectations and will continue to do so for a long time to come.

• Like 3

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

A clan is nothing without its community, and it's nice to see our community thriving stronger than ever three years in and has weathered peaks and valleys of action. I'm grateful to all the current members, ex-members, friends around our community, and clans (foes & friends) who have made the three-year journey interesting. 

• Like 1
  • heart 1

ow9pwJg.png

XrAGsn0.pngkizEeaT.png

sow0bTf.png

I was hesitant to commit at first but I’m glad @True 2k8 convinced me to join the clan he was making. For as great as we have been in pvp situations our community has been even better. It doesn’t feel like it’s been 3 years it’s been so fun. 

• Like 2

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

It's crazy how this happened. Before Tempest, I quit the game for nearly 7 years and because of covid, randomly logged on and talked to some old friends. Next thing you know almost 3 years later, I'm back clanning with amazing people, some I've never talked to before Tempest. It's been a fun ride and can't wait to see what the future has in store. 

• Like 2

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

Looking back on it, I was probably a little deranged hanging around Tempest as long as I did before being allowed to join - but it's safe to say I'm so incredibly glad I did. This clan has proven everyone wrong time and time again, none of which would've been possible without the strength of our community. Thanks to everyone who makes it a special place to be and here's to whatever the next year brings.

• Like 3

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

Waheeeey

• Like 1

unknown.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

I remember first coming across these forums a few months after you guys opened, seeing ppl like geezerpunk etc on the memberlist and thinking 'ye this isn't gonna last'

Glad I was wrong and glad to be a part of it, here's to another year. 

• Like 2

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png