Spotlight Code

Wack Sparrow

I have known Code for almost 5-6 years. He has been a great person to be around because he is an intelligent guy. Yes, I have said this about many people, however you guys are that. I know when you were in Corruption, your words had an impact. I did not  know you much from then, yet I feel I have seen you around. There are times that I felt we got into arguments, but there was no hostility because we did not really go into details. I can talk to you about anything, and I hope the best for you. Thank you for being a good dude.

I have known Code for almost 5-6 years. He has been a great person to be around because he is an intelligent guy. Yes, I have said this about many people, however you guys are that. I know when you were in Corruption, your words had an impact. I did not  know you much from then, yet I feel I have seen you around. There are times that I felt we got into arguments, but there was no hostility because we did not really go into details. I can talk to you about anything, and I hope the best for you. Thank you for being a good dude.

aUBwTQ1.png