Community Introduction

brain

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
CYA GDZ

Preferred Name 
brain/ brainsaw

Current Clan
Unwanted (Pure Clan)

Previous Clan History
The Pure Force (Member)- 2005
Untamed Pures (High Council)- 2006
Violent Demise (Leader)- 2006-2007
The Hatred (Elder)- 2007-2008
Malice (Council)-2008-2009
Re-opened Violent Demise as Leader- 2009
(Retired GAP)

The Hatred (Elder)- 2012-2014
Zerg Unit (Elite)- 2014
(Retired GAP again) ------
Final Ownage Elite (Senior) 2019-2020 - I left on bad terms during the time because I was an emotional gimp but matured over the last three years and have learned that loyalty is above all else. I wish things were different when I left.
Fatality (Veteran) 2020 - I left Fatality to go back to Foe because during the big rivalry, it felt wrong hitting the bros so went back. Final Ownage Elite (Member) 2020-2021 - Left because I was emotional noob.
Onslaught Community Member/ Unwanted (Experienced Member) 2021-Present
Rage
(Elite Member- Wasn't a big fan) 2022- Onslaught closed it's doors and had no where to go. What a huge mistake this was.

Rage 3. (Beyond Control- Member) 2022 - Went to Rev
 Rage 2. (Revenant- Member) 2022 - Got kicked because Scaper was paranoid noob and told everyone I spied for RoT
Unwanted- ONSLAUGHT remake (Council) 2022-Present

Who do you know in Tempest?
Justyn, Adam and Roofisaw 

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
I have known Tempest for a long time, knowing full well they are the F2P goons of the Main Community. I have heard Tempest is full of boomers and I do indeed classify as a boomer as well.

Are you interested in joining?
Yes indeed.

Brief Introduction
Hello, name is Brian and I am in my Late 20s/ Early 30s. I am a huge sports lover, I love F2P Pking on RuneScape and miss that aspect; which is why I am very interested in the Tempest community. 

I have my license to teach tennis, I love playing 18 holes of golf, I am a work-aholic, hiking is a must everyday, I am forklift certified (heck yea), I am a boomer as well as the rest of you. Hope you guys are doing well. 🤝

Edited by brain