W13

W13

Thank you W13 for doing this AMA

I used to admin the portuguese fansite and community back in 2010-2014. We were an official jagex "golden" fansite, and I remember you guys being on the top of the official ones as a Platinum. And I want to thank you because your work did inspire us alot and help us out as newb players.

Now, to the questions I think are still left to ask.

Did Jagex invite you to work for them? Or did you at any time consider applying to jagex?

Have you been a player moderator at any time?

Have you or Zybez be invited to be represented at Runefest?

What languages do you speak?

Was there any Zybez meeting irl? If yes, tell us about it

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Frankventura said:

Thank you W13 for doing this AMA

I used to admin the portuguese fansite and community back in 2010-2014. We were an official jagex "golden" fansite, and I remember you guys being on the top of the official ones as a Platinum. And I want to thank you because your work did inspire us alot and help us out as newb players.

Now, to the questions I think are still left to ask.

Did Jagex invite you to work for them? Or did you at any time consider applying to jagex?

Have you been a player moderator at any time?

Have you or Zybez be invited to be represented at Runefest?

What languages do you speak?

Was there any Zybez meeting irl? If yes, tell us about it

Wow cool!

1. Nope. I heard their pay is terrible and it isn't a great place to work unless you're desperate. I never had any formal skills/qualifications.

2. Nope. At least, I don't remember it.

3. I went to a RuneFest 2010 by myself. Met all the personalities including the Gower brothers. It was kinda fun... met up with some people, went out to a bar, went on the London Eye because somebody who worked there came to RuneFest and then took us on for free. 

4. Well? English. Bits and pieces of others 😉 

5. I've met a few people IRL who had been involved with Zybez. Some were pretty private people and probably don't want to be named. I wish there were chances to do actual IRL meets. Would've been fun. 

11 hours ago, Wee Man said:

im innocent

image.png.4b09c462177bea2940511f12d9c5090b.png

Edited by W13
  • Like 1

What's the Different about Zybez Exclusive rank though compare with the likes of Senior Member ?

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck | Beach Bros Unit
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Did you encounter any issues or have to address situations where clans heavily influenced by Zybez (meaning they had a significant number of moderators) were exploiting their privileges?

aUBwTQ1.png

21 hours ago, Isndar said:

What's the Different about Zybez Exclusive rank though compare with the likes of Senior Member ?

\/

21 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

Did you encounter any issues or have to address situations where clans heavily influenced by Zybez (meaning they had a significant number of moderators) were exploiting their privileges?

You're asking me to recall minor memories from 10 years ago lol... i don't remember.

21 hours ago, True 2k8 said:

How did you come up with the name Zybez?

I wanted a name for my domain for my website for showing off my Javascript code... so I wrote down the word "cyber" and then kept trying different first and last letters.... and like "Xeorox" i wanted it to have the same first and last letter... and eventually reached "Z" and just picked it. I was like 13 years old, so that's why it's lame.

It worked in my favor tho because one of the reasons Curse decided to buy Zybez (and not some of the other fansites) is because it has its own brand, and wasn't just "Rune" something.  

10 hours ago, Dubbel Drank said:

Knowing your name I feel like some Shakira.

Lol yeah... I get a lot of IRL grief due to an unconventional name... oh well.

1) Will you visit Malaysia again?

2) What do you always tell your family or friends first thing about Malaysia?

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Isndar said:

1) Will you visit Malaysia again?

2) What do you always tell your family or friends first thing about Malaysia?

Yeah of course. 🙂

I love Malaysia - it's one of my favorite countries in the world. I really miss the food. (Next week I'll be in Bali for a couple weeks btw.) What part of Malaysia are you from? I lived in KL for 2 years to do my masters degree at UM.

Edited by W13
  • heart 1

54 minutes ago, W13 said:

Yeah of course. 🙂

I love Malaysia - it's one of my favorite countries in the world. I really miss the food. (Next week I'll be in Bali for a couple weeks btw.) What part of Malaysia are you from? I lived in KL for 2 years to do my masters degree at UM.

I Live the state beside KL which is Selangor, Petaling Jaya. 10min drive to KL (exclude the Traffic Jams 🥲)

Hey UM is very near (5min-10min drive) from my house and I'm quite often heading there driving my mom for her medical checkup once a while at PPUM

Edited by Isndar

brPYCcA.gif
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

10 hours ago, Isndar said:

I Live the state beside KL which is Selangor, Petaling Jaya. 10min drive to KL (exclude the Traffic Jams 🥲)

Hey UM is very near (5min-10min drive) from my house and I'm quite often heading there driving my mom for her medical checkup once a while at PPUM

Bruh... I lived in Petaling Jaya for 2 years! Seksyen 17. And I literally studied at PPUM. We were probably a stones throw from each other without knowing. What a small world we live in...

omfg rofl we could've met each other over the years 🤣

my community Malaysian clan Unity we've been doing IRL gathering every 2-3 months and like 3-5 times per year since 2009

what a missed opportunity to meet and greet W13 himself. I bet more than 15 people would've come to see and talk to you.

Seksyen 17 is so so close like 5min drive away from my place lmao, super small world.

brPYCcA.gif
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

On 1/6/2024 at 6:14 AM, W13 said:

\/

Lol yeah... I get a lot of IRL grief due to an unconventional name... oh well.

Well fuck them. From know on I'll remember you when seeing Shakira's beautifull melons bouncing on my screen so who's the winner here?