Have you ever?

Nanne30

Have you ever gotten in a fight IRL NOT IN RUNESCAPE?

How did it went?

Did you win? Did you lose?

Edited by Nanne30

s7pG1Vv.png.359242d156235cbd59b4f50ad28e6cd3.png

Sn0NtFU.png

9th grade. Fought a dude over a game of four square (he was wrong), he randomly started punching my chest and I punched him back and knocked him down. He WAS a good friend of mine up until that point then we went separate ways. I think i lost bc I lost a friend and arguably a few others over it.

• Like 1

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

Have you ever gotten in a fight IRL NOT IN RUNESCAPE?

Yes 3 fights in highschool

How did it went?

First 2 fights was a one hit resulting in blood.  Last one guy pulled out a hunting knife and i backed off.

Did you win? Did you lose?

Yes first 2.  

Mostly when I was in grade school. Private school kids in elementary fought every day on the way home and no one backed off until someone wasn't moving on the ground for a bit which meant you ran away thinking you went too far.

Middle school was a bit of that, but we also had brawl in the boy's bathroom during lunch every day. 

High school didn't have anything, think college I had a drunk come at me but I had friends and we just kind of walked away. Only thing I've had as an adult was when someone randomly punched me at my old job, hit and run.

It was never about winning when I was younger. Sometimes you'd have 3-4 people trying to beat the shit out of you, so all you wanted to do was do damage back so they didn't do the same thing the next day.

• Like 1

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

Have you ever gotten in a fight IRL NOT IN RUNESCAPE? Ye, everyday at school, specially when you transfer to a new school the first day you have to fight and if you dont fight back or ignore them then you will not be respected and targeted

How did it went? Up to 14 years old we would always end in the ground until someone stepped in or we just got tired/bored of fighting then become friends and fight other kids, it s a cultural thing here dont know if kids do it these days tho since most of them are on tablets now

Did you win? Won most as i always been pretty strong phisically even tho im skinny Did you lose? Did lose to older guys but still earned their respect for fighting

There were always fights available in my childhood since we would play outside all day and at night would wrap our hands with shirts etc

Things would rarely escalate to the point were someone got seriously injured tho

As an adult only had an incident a few years ago i had to put hands on someone but i would'nt want to be in any fights now as there is no reward

Nah

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

Used to have a bit of a temper ye. Been arrested ect. But I calmed down a bit after Near miss with gbh charge. 

When I was a teenager we used to book our hardcore band in nazi bars with the intention to start fights.

I'm lucky I didn't get caught for any more serious altercations.

I don't feel great about how I used to behave and feel guilty of any damage I caused. Violance is rarely necessary.

6TprdTh.gif

Spoiler

zEOoY9P.png

8083fbc5493675624850a99d2545870f.pngthe-rock-steve-austin-stare-down.jpg

I had 2 fights back in school, was getting bullied both times and I answered both time with the same wrestling move, enziguri kick.

The 3rd and last time was here at my street, one of my friends had 2 guys beating him up, I decided to help him out. I used a submission move (leg lock) and he couldnt walk for the next 5 minutes.

And yes, I did win the 3 times

Screenshot_2021-07-12-00-54-27-274_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

somewhere in highschool

punched an indian face and we became friend the next day

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

I've got in fights in hockey plenty of times. Win some, lose some.. Only a couple outside of that in high school.

Some went better than others lmao, but no crazy injuries. Most of them are broken up before they got too bad.

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

Once. 7th grade I had to defend my pride when someone would come and tell me to leave my seat for him. Punched eachother couple times. He ended up having black eye. No knockouts.

Fight was draw but personally I think I won cuz I ended up having my seat and he stopped telling me to leave it.

Edited by Lander