The end of an era.

Atvdinner

Today marks a sad day for us New England Patriots fans. We say goodbye to a legend, a hall of famer, and a pioneer. Bill Bellichick. It's a bitter sweet moment. 

24 years is a long time to do anything. The culture and success this man help build will never be replicated. Most of my life growing up was spent watching the Patriots dominate the football field. Players come and go but one thing remained consistent, Bill. 

There were/are allot of things I model my life around based of some of his philosophy and work ethic. No matter what the odds or how tough the opponent. As long as everyone does their job they will be alright. Bill ALWAYS put that team in the best place to be successful, even if it wasn't possible. You just always expected excellence with Bill at the helm. Just one more drive, one more down, we can do this! 

I wish him well in his next endeavors. I hope he writes a book. I would love to get a sneak peek into that man's brain. 

Whats next for Bob Kraft and the Patriots? I'm not sure but I do know it just won't feel the same. 

• heart 1

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

48 minutes ago, Dr3ambash3r said:

Rip Bill it was time to move on from Bill tho I would if possible trade up take a qb from there and hope that works out if it were me,

We need an O line. Get Mac a good qb coach and just let him be him with no pressure. 

image.png.f81ac5f3ef9f13cb4b51bdb0d06fe4b8.png

Kinda wild tbh. Such a long time with one head coach.

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif

image.png.6b35b2c7b85eae4569a1efc860175b7a.png

while Manchester United gets their Fergie, Patriots gets their Bill

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck | Beach Bros Unit
🇲🇾

Spoiler

SG9UgzJ.gif

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality