OSRS Burnout

Isndar

As title mentioned

Have you ever experience the term OSRS Burnout?

It is a term whereby you felt like not logging in into the game or doing anything in game and ending up AFK'ing by Bank standing for hours

It is also the term used by maybe burning out from grinding the bosses or working out the skills in game

Also, What do you do if you had experienced it before? do you continue to play? or do something else?

Share your past Burnout experiences here

:depressed:

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality

Not too often I took a break in like 2015 or something to play Xbox instead lol too much of a grind

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png

Ever since i came back been enjoying the game, haven't been playing much outside of raids/pk so now im setting some goals to tackle, very excited

Edited by Alorus

Yeah, has happened a few times in the past couple years

It is a term whereby you felt like not logging in into the game or doing anything in game and ending up AFK'ing by Bank standing for hours
I just dont feel like logging in
It is also the term used by maybe burning out from grinding the bosses or working out the skills in game

I guess both depending what you are working on

Also, What do you do if you had experienced it before? do you continue to play? or do something else?

Depends. If it's skill wise then I'd switch (aka when I was maxing) But these days, I just get burnout in general and don't log in

going for 200m cooking isn't the most fun thing to do so after a while, I just take a long break

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

Burnout definitely depends on whether you're burnt from just fighting x boss or fully burnt from playing os in general.

Have experienced it a little after doing a pvm bingo or tiny burnout after finishing leagues

No, because I never really played it to begin with. 

You don't feel a desire to log in.

Playing too much.

Closest to it was first tempest PVM comp when I spent a week straight soloing sara and didn't even get a sword.

See above.

oha1HPn.png

5nPWTc4.png

image.png.98e814b7804dc8ab9c1af32bc23ac648.png

Grand Miracle Wizard of the Far-Right Sea Templar's Party | Bringing racism back into RS clanning since 2023.

l4u0tPk.png

spacer.png

RSN: Knight Frank

Leader of REIGN community since 2004 - Undisputably the best gaming community in history.

An absolute shitload of rank ones/top10 rankings in multiple games. Now too busy.

https://www.twitch.tv/Toffee_Latte

No. I normally have multiple goals set and if goal 1 sucks then it's off to goal 2. If it does come down to not playing on the main. I plan on making a ghcim( hopefully the team doesn't dip on week one again).

Not really, but I've never really overdone it either. I limit the amount I play. I've also gone for months and months without actually doing anything in game.

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

Corrupted gauntlet. I had like 6months break from osrs because of it and just got back in it couple months ago

Edited by Lander
  • Like 1

Yes, i play a different game but always come back

KLxCxWm.gif

Legendz | The Titans | Tempest

[Templar Jan & Feb 2023]

Spoiler

eRp6JoP.gif

CVEebzD.gif

RwjQ9pi.gif

JlotNFB.gif

SG9UgzJ.gif