Nav aka xSecretLead / Cera Z6 / Longhorn143 (not the original. I took the account over.)

Runescape Name (Don't post if login name)
aSilentEcho

Preferred Name 
Nav

Current Clan
Prime OSRS

Previous Clan History
Divine Kings

Echo of Silence

True 0wnage

Generation X

Tempted Killers

DragonWood

Team Dead on Arrival

Team Silent Ember

Team Grouch

Team Influx

Team Angelz Vengeance

... I think that's it? It's been over a decade and I hopped around a lot lol.

Who do you know in Tempest?
Oh man, contrary to what you may think. I know a lot of you lol! I've fought WITH you or AGAINST you numerous times! As I scroll, the names just keep coming up in my memory!

How did you find/hear about Tempest?
So I heard some of the golden era clans were still alive and I stumbled upon Tempest while trying to find a replacement for the old Zybez Forums (good ol days lol)

Are you interested in joining?
At the current moment, no. I started my own little clan because I thought the wilderness was dead!

Brief Introduction
After browsing this forums, I noticed SO MANY familiar names. I've either had some of you on my side or I've called piles on you in the past about 10 or so years ago lol. I came back to RS this past Christmas hoping that someway somehow I can ignite that nostalgic fire of my past. Alas, after walking around the wilderness, I realized nothing is the way it used to be. I was even more saddened when I saw that Zybez was gone. I ended up just playing and starting my own clan and I'm learning PVMing. It's kinda nice. Over a decade ago, I spent my time yelling into my mic on teamspeak and now I'm just hanging out on discord and bossing. I still PK from time to time! Recently, I caught wind that Reign of Terror was still alive and boy do I remember fighting them. I also then found out that Divine Kings was still alive as well as Violent Resolution! I haven't found away to rekindle past friendships as I have not been able to contact anyone sadly. After stumbling upon Tempest, it looks like i recognize a lot of you in the community introductions and some ex Divine Forces members. I know pretty much no one will remember me, but, if anyone does; I have no animosity towards you! We're all pushing 30+ years old now lol. We're retirees at this point. 

Edited by Nav

Welcome aboard the Tempest where jokes are shit but the rum is free.

unknown.png

Gn7WmhJ.png

qk3sjNi.png

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honour.

7 minutes ago, VirgoVaca said:

yoooo DoA haven’t thought about that in years 

We talking CLAN DOA or Team DOA lol. Big difference there lol. That's like 13-14 years ago. Good times.

Hello and welcome back to the forums and welcome to Tempest forums

stay active here and in our Discord and we'll see you in game

We do PvM regularly as well and balance both with PK as well...maybe one day you might be interested to join up

till then, enjoy posting here and keep in touch with other members that you're familiar with.

:catjam:

SG9UgzJ.gif

Callisto_cub.png?d6057Kalphite_princess.png?d8722Kalphite_princess_(2nd_form).png?80b36Pet_chaos_elemental.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_rex.png?e2d9bPet_dagannoth_supreme.png?e2d9bPet_general_graardor.png?85699Pet_k'ril_tsutsaroth.png?fe846Pet_kree'arra.png?f3f6aPet_kraken.png?85699Pet_smoke_devil.png?fe846Skotos.png?52875Tangleroot.png?52875

brPYCcA.gif
1095186697551085638.webp?size=44&quality
OTP | Barrow Slayerz | RIP Peck
🇲🇾

Spoiler

3BOIKPl.png

Walk Here Isndar (level-126) / 3 more options

1095186697551085638.webp?size=96&quality