Which clan did you want to join and never did?

Dr3ambash3r

I always am interested to hear when people talk about what clans they were thinking about joining and never did for whatever reason?

For me it was between Cr and Cor my first go around in CR I was thinking about joining Cor and ended up joining Cr and recruiting some people with me

o1Uh7MU.png

15 minutes ago, David said:

hearing stories about these crazy rivalries back then I would've loved being in CR or Exo 

Yeah the Cr vs Exo was fun back in the day especially for mid size clanning if you enjoyed that

o1Uh7MU.png

Just now, Dr3ambash3r said:

Yeah the Cr vs Exo was fun back in the day especially for mid size clanning if you enjoyed that

I mean back then mid size were like what? 60v60 or something would've been fun for me so yeah I'd enjoy it.

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png

I had the choice as I met the combat reqs in those days, but had no desire to join any clan other than EH really.

But before I met the reqs, I was always interested in DS / DF / and of course Fear while I was in Phobia.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

when i was younger the big clans appealed to me and i remember myself thinking the titans was a sick name and considered going down that route

Edited by conv

LrnARVR.png

When I went to CR I was debating on either CR or EH. Decided to go CR cause I had more friends there. While I only had a few in EH but I always admired there honor and how they ran. Don't regret chosing CR I had alot of fun ?

bbe0171816dd2e2703a5c7e35ae3ccad.png

6BkaIin.png
VnG Pur3 / Pur3 str0ng2 / I work high
= Vanguard Retired Leader, Tempest OldSchool =
= Ex Kissing the Shadows Council / Darkness Awaits CouncilCrimson Raiders Moderator - The Rising Elite member

Probably TT, when I was first getting introduced to the clan world they seemed like the pinnacle of quality and strength to me

Looking back it seems like Shadow Elves would've been cool too, heard a lot of good things about their organization

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png