Which clan did you want to join and never did?

Dr3ambash3r

When I was in EH, I used to hang out with a lot of SE people (Shadow Elves). They convinced me to join and I actually made a topic about wanting to leave EH back then, only to have Ava Ad0re (EH council back then) jump into a channel with me on Ventrilo (she barely talked on Ventrilo) where she convinced me to stay and she reminded me that I introed 3 times to get into EH, so don't let that go to waste. A while later, when we started fighting SE frequently, we became rivals and I realized; "Thank God I stayed". Ended up staying up until the end. ?

Edited by MILAD
  • Thanks 1

Q2Qhkdy.png

Oh, Shadow Elves, that's true I wish I was a SE member for a while... never had they chance cuz when I was going to intro, they closed...

their forums were gorgeous as well... fucking denat555

Edited by Victor

fBUa3oi.png

DS / SE / TT / CORR

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

1 hour ago, MILAD said:

When I was in EH, I used to hang out with a lot of SE people (Shadow Elves). They convinced me to join and I actually made a topic about wanting to leave EH back then, only to have Ava Ad0re (EH council back then) jump into a channel with me on Ventrilo (she barely talked on Ventrilo) where she convinced me to stay and she reminded me that I introed 3 times to get into EH, so don't let that go to waste. A while later, when we started fighting SE frequently, we became rivals and I realized; "Thank God I stayed". Ended up staying up until the end. ?

Thats actually a good story, Good official for doing that,

• Like 1

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

5 hours ago, MILAD said:

Ava was lowkey legendary.

xD1G9fN.png

h0cvjf1.png

fPBTJ1M.png

m1RdWMG.png

sZLnSGx.png

xLYsTpv.png

DStPJf3.jpg

303CDqC.png

4TppgnA.png

6Dfcn17.png

9AtJ6Ju.png

On 8/8/2020 at 4:23 PM, conv said:

when i was younger the big clans appealed to me and i remember myself thinking the titans was a sick name and considered going down that route

lmao i thought the same shit bro, they did have a lit name

aUBwTQ1.png

GUK0zkS.gif

SwqCHMW.png