Which clan did you want to join and never did?

Dr3ambash3r

4 minutes ago, True 2k8 said:

@Brian sign this mans kiteshield.

Why didn't join you join DI after TT closed?

Well, there’s a few reasons for that. I was pretty inactive during the EOC and early OSRS days as I was wrapping up my senior year of high school and getting ready to go off to college. Honestly was completely MIA when TT officially closed its doors. I didn’t come back to the game until 2015, and by that time I felt a stronger connection to the ROT members than the DI members. Doesn’t matter anyways, jumped into the midsize scene with Ronin and had a lot of fun until the clan world cannibalized itself again with the endless crash wars.

edit: remembered that my account was level 86 and freshly cleaned from a hack when TT closed, so I just fucked off for a few years lmao

Edited by Dickus
  • Like 1

image.png.b4cc6de571465570c99843ecb9c7308e.png

tumblr_nb5lrs02NY1tgbziwo4_400.gif

The Titans Officer

Ronin PK Leader

Tempy Legend

Reign of Terror always intrigued me tbh.

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

19 minutes ago, Trevor said:

I debated between this and listing off clans I wasn't allowed to join ?

My only regret honestly was not joining certain clans earlier than I did.

• Like 1

X7hVOuI.png

zd4U5d4.gif

L7S1gha.png

If I played RS and clanned for 2004-08 I woulda said DS no doubt, based off everything you've heard about them etc.

To keep it brief here, I really did want to join Solace at some point earlier and see them rise cause I knew they would with the SE-core, but I didn't know they would with the FM11 ambition group that got them there by mostly retiring some people & standards. I recommended other friends to join clans I thought they would fit better in, then whatever current clan I was in, like Tim/Jeffreyp/others to Solace. 

Late-08 I witnessed TT's monster mode and saw what clans of like 240+opts piles in fights are like, so they were my go-to choice,  So also never thought about EH RSD DF, or NH morons, even though I had a NH phase later on.

2010 looking onwards, time for a top clan, after mid-sized 50v50s and every cwa team at the same time too.  I chose TT cause they already were at top, and SOL was probably 55 ML then? And also I knew the LEAST amount of people there even then, or I thought so when I intro'd. Turned out I still new around 20 people in TT prior or so, and would've known way less in SOL. 

If not choosing between SOL/TT, then it would've been PH, they were legit as fuck an amazing CLAN soon after summer 2010 open CC and if you say otherwise your wrong, Sorry. :hash: 

Trying to scheme my way into RDC woulda been nice too please :hash: or NG Rkof RE RHK. By summer 2009 I had contacts...growing or nearly everywhere, and so always had a glimpse of what 1 or the other was or would be like.

That's still a brief post for me yo#

0c3A4SZ.png

2020-07-11_055657.png.14347eb8ff5b323524f4ec40ed24f0a8.png

Solace honestly. I'm genuinely not that passionate about skilling or super sweaty grinding, but man was the quality there. Pulling 90%+ of their ml consistently, holding their own against clans with way higher opts, and in general impeccable warring talent. 

nraLl5G.gif

pleasework.gif

Spoiler

fWDZKUX.pngv629BYZ.gif

2OJwmTS.gif

When I was in 'The' I wanted to try out Corr or ST (Sacred Templars, the precursor to EH).

I do kinda regret that I was a really awkward kid when I was trying to join DS and couldn't really find a clique of people I could be friends with so I ended up spending a year as FA and having nothing to show for it. Was always really interested in actually experiencing what it was like being a member of a big and active clan at that time. Of course I got to experience this with DF a little later in my life but I do look back on DS as a 'what if'.

When I was in DF, I always admired TT a lot and thought both clans had a similar honor code and mentality to losing and accepting outside help. TT was the only clan I feel that when we got beat by TT when they were #1, it was because they were actually better than us at warring/pk run ins.

Also CR - CR had a lot of of my best and closest post-clanning RS/internet friends currently so its a interesting 'what-if' to know if I would have been as close or even closer had I shared a clan with them.

Edited by Sonicist

If I had to name one, Probably The Titans? I hung around their community a bit in 2011 as a close friend, never made a formal attempt to join. I got on pretty well with their community and had a few friends in the clan that made socializing much easier. Game was changing a lot around that time period, however so I never pulled the trigger on it.

V8OsPdP.png

l4DV57N.png

Y6Bo23z.gif