Ripped foreskin need help ASAP

inf'

This is quite embarrassing but I was just messing around with some things and I have ripped my foreskin quite badly. The tip is split about half a centimeter down and one half is separated quite a lot. I have been holding tissues against it but the bleeding hasn't stopped so now I have tried to make a tourniquet from a sock and shoelace and am unsure how tight to wrap it but I can going to keep it on there for as long as I can.

I cannot go to my doctor as he is known to my family and many people I know and it's just too embarrassing to show him and tell him how it happened. Does anyone know what I could do I am panicking quite a lot and worried I may lose my penis. I took a picture before tying the tourniquet if any doctors could please look and advise me.

brother, it best to be clean cut. just snip it off. or go see your doc, dont be a pussy.

balls in your court.

Tempest-CST-Sig2.png

@etheroxx on Twitter for GFX needs 🙂

SG9UgzJ.gif

Praying for you goyim

spacer.png

IBM Thinkpad - IM Wojak - Cloud Rat

Previously The Stricken Cards - License 2 Kill - Infinite Lurers - Reign of Terror