Best Spy Story

Ammastus

my two favourite ones were sitting in a channel chilling with a new FA and they paste a youtube link on the bottom of ts then instantly disconnect. Obviously we click the link and it's our full trips audio unlisted, that was an easy kick

The other story I thought was funny is a rank in CT had an alt account in a few open CC's and eventually got into VR, he was dragged into a channel with the officials and was told to speak, thinking on his feet he said he had a speech impediment and couldn't talk but the ranks were persistant and asked him to say "derek is a beast" or something. He pulled his mouth open with his fingers and said it and apparently the ranks cracked up laughing and they believed his story, he then instantly came and told us and we all had a good laugh about it, sadly he didn't think of recording it.

xuEk6kE.png

vlqKdSy.png

AdkNBbg.png

2 hours ago, Diglett said:

I spied on DF for ROT and DI for about 2 years and was never caught. Made the down payment on my house from selling the GP I made from that. ?

How much did you make in total, if you dont mind me asking? 

am9lyUI.jpg

jR2KODn.png

image.png

mYDO4EM.png

image.png.73b47520764ae9a63c2df2f3bba2b0fb.png

I remember someone from ph (Dular maybe) was rl friends with someone from solace and would go over to their house to hangout and try to look at forums on his computer to get info on upcoming events

• sus 1

People don't spy on this game

It’s always who built the pyramids and never how are the pyramids ? 

giphy.webp

Leader / Founder at: 

https://discord.gg/zUkKbwF3zW

~ Clans & Teams ~

Clans:

Satan's Men | Sorrow of Knights | Chivalry Legion | Australian Army | The Neggas Clan | Anarchy | Prodigy | KCR | The Migrants | Agony | TuF | Infliction | Ronin | Damage Incorporated | Violent Resolution | Divine Forces | Chivalry Legion 2.0 | Divine Kings | Cutthroat | Currently Chivalry Legion |

Teams: 

Hitsquad - Founder / Leader - Retired/Left

Ayuda/CommunityPk - Officer/Council (Yeah, I did that) 

Bad Intention - Warlord (Closed)

Team X - Moderator (Closed)

14 hours ago, Juri said:

That^^

And probably the J40K case what Saxo brought on at the Worst officials thread also, it was very weird. 

Was going to say the J40K one as well.  Basically Saxo had it narrowed down to the EOS spy being either J40K or one other guy cant remember who.  He eventually caught him because they set up some IRC channel called like #eosspy or something really dumb like that and he actually joined it lol.  So, Saxo prevented all the proof he had already gathered that was pointing to it being him and took it to the leaders to kick J40K.  But, apparently Whazaa wouldnt let him kick him because he was friends with J40 and didnt believe that he would spy on DF ?‍♂️

bw.jpg

43 minutes ago, Blue Wall said:

Was going to say the J40K one as well.  Basically Saxo had it narrowed down to the EOS spy being either J40K or one other guy cant remember who.  He eventually caught him because they set up some IRC channel called like #eosspy or something really dumb like that and he actually joined it lol.  So, Saxo prevented all the proof he had already gathered that was pointing to it being him and took it to the leaders to kick J40K.  But, apparently Whazaa wouldnt let him kick him because he was friends with J40 and didnt believe that he would spy on DF ?‍♂️

Wasn't his bff like a spy too? Snudge or whatever.

aUBwTQ1.png