If animals aren’t meant to be eaten, why are they made out of food?

Mk 17

3 hours ago, Mk 17 said:

We’re not food for any animals dude 

maybe you can argue some big ass snakes would try but they wouldn’t think mmmm food

also pretty sure if given the chance, a tiger or something would 100% eat me

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

We've evolved as a species to eat meat and hunt to continue living for as long as possible, I see it as absoluite idiocy to restrict your diet of such macronutrients and things like amino acids that your muscles and brain require to function and repair.

• Like 1

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

2 hours ago, Howl said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism

"Cannibalism is a common ecological interaction in the animal kingdom and has been recorded in more than 1,500 species."

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

7 hours ago, Mk 17 said:

We’re not food for any animals dude 

maybe you can argue some big ass snakes would try but they wouldn’t think mmmm food

That's only a development in the last 10.000 years since Homo Sapiens started settling down and forming complex communities. Our ancestors were definitely eaten and hunted by all kinds of animals. Snakes, lions, hyenas, tigers, everything that used to live in Australia, Wild Boars, dogs, to name a few. We've only been on top of the food chain for 10.000 something years.

Animals in the wild generally only eat when they are hungry. Depending on how desperate they are they will go for a bigger prey such as perhaps a homo sapien. I think animals are intelligent enough to have a "favourite" type of food and in the past that may have been homo sapiens. It's just that we have such an insane grip on our environment especially in Western Europe / US coastal regions that predatory animals "learned" to stay away or die. For example in the 19th-20th century there were still tigers that preferred human flash in the forests of India. The Jungle Book's Share Khan (the tiger) is not just a fairy tale...

The notion of thinking hmm food what will I have today is something that only came about the last 100-200 years. Before it was still very much all about eating whatever was on your plate (if anything at all). The fact that our generation just eats whenever and whatever we want is I think one of the greatest and least recognized privileges of the late 20th/ early 21st century.

Basically what Stewie says is right. But you have to also realize that we eat WAY more food than we ever did in the past. We didn't evolve for the amount of food we consume today and that shows. Everything about our modern food is made to make us fat and strong so we can work hard and efficiently.

Edited by Da Bazz
  • Like 1

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~