Lowest pull ever

Pietru

What's the lowest a clan or team you've been in ever pulled and still fought it out anyways?

I think either Flip Flops during late RS3 legacy scene (pulled 6 people vs Wicked Fury when we normally pulled 20-25) or Bandits (9v9 no overheads - not sure who it was against, KCR possibly?)

Edited by Pietru

KxIO8xE.png

Tempest Old School

~ Dear You ~

soEu4V0.png

MHlPpb9.png

https://i.imgur.com/jHZcD6h.png

LND, when we were first starting out, 9 I think to another clans 15, pretty sure it was Matched Opts Melee Binds and we left Overheads on as well, probably took a couple days to finish the fight XD

Please expand for maximum vomit

12th April 2021

PeJ2vHv.png 

24th April 2021

7vl4sq5.png

12th May 2021 

x1HmkNF.png

spacer.png

TRWF PK Leader ¦ Legends Never Die Leader ¦ Clan Envy Warlord

Probably just under 40 from what i remember in 1 of our last fights and we were weighing up closing at the time so it was kind of like one of the final nails in the coffin

iVGGSfS.png

BKiub6H.png

Corruption Best Official - 2011

Corruption Best Caller - 2011

Ex Corruption Leader & Dark Ascension Council

1 hour ago, Stewie390 said:

LND, when we were first starting out, 9 I think to another clans 15, pretty sure it was Matched Opts Melee Binds and we left Overheads on as well, probably took a couple days to finish the fight XD

Holy I forgot about LND.

Probably like 10-12 in Octane in our early days also

Clan Anarchy u7PNZNO.gifCouncil (2004-2005) || Crimson Raiders u7PNZNO.gifCouncil (2005-2006), Moderator (2009 - 2011) || Team Octane OvFgwxV.gifLeader (2011-2012)

LPrDYb3.png

During one of the really bad slumps when I was in KO we pulled under 15. It was during the CWA era and we still fought anyway

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

When I was DF, I think the lowest we ever pulled was in the higher 30s and it was in the middle of a crash war where we lost nearly half our members.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

9 minutes ago, Clark Kent said:

When I was DF, I think the lowest we ever pulled was in the higher 30s and it was in the middle of a crash war where we lost nearly half our members.

Had a few mid/low 30 pulls during that second crash war (2010) lol about a month after pulling 90+ pretty regularly 

aUBwTQ1.png

56 minutes ago, true said:

Had a few mid/low 30 pulls during that second crash war (2010) lol about a month after pulling 90+ pretty regularly 

Yeah, I cant remember who but some shit clan died and joined us! lol

On 8/11/2020 at 4:06 AM, True 2k8 said:

I'm not actually a crazy person ?.

When I left Bk for Df and came back around a year later we had a interclan split kind of like TMRD and TR. We only pulled like 18 to our first fight back I set up. Took a month or two to get back into the 30 - 40s

Edited by Vanzant

Not sure if you heard. I was leader of The BlacKnights.

877ed46287d54a0fea10edf2d2defff8.png

iDPoiRL.png