'THE' & 'THE' Futures with Germs22, Valaraz, and Moombatamer5

Moombatamer5

What are some clans you wish you got to experience looking back?

What clan clan do you feel like was the "greatest" during the era you played/clanned?

Using people from all eras, what is your dream 'THE' officials team?

aUBwTQ1.png

16 minutes ago, true said:

What are your thoughts on these clans:

Gladz -
Jagz -
TMRD -
Blacknights -
The Sabres - 

Gladz was the clan I was closest with in TA, they were kind of my second rs family.

Jagz kind of did their own thing, they went community based too much for my liking but my opinion didn't matter. Not to mention Lucca was hard to get along with.

TMRD they had the potential to be the most organized of the TA members, loved members such as Kill Gaurd and Cravez

BK they were kind of the joke for a while, specially after leaving TA and gaining nothing from it. Obviously they were hated and hunted. But looking back, it was their choice. I don't know if I would have agreed with it.

The Sabres, I personally have only had one run in with the sabres and that was because of the king cj tourney. Idk if they were alive in the years I even played. 

@Germs22 have you ever thought what might of been had we all stayed together in 2006? A lot of the people that left would go on to be upper leadership in CoR, DF and of course TR, two of which would go on to battle for the top spot for over a year. I really feel like we were on track to being something special.

• Like 1

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

12 minutes ago, I Kill Batty said:

How did you feel about DS?

At their best, they were undisputed the greatest powerhouse clan in f2p. I do wish we would have warred them again, just to get a better outcome lol

29 minutes ago, Moombatamer5 said:

Enter DI. I was going to cancel the trip that day, but so many people had signed up to come that I went on with it. No one was prepared for what was to come and it was probably THE best thing I can remember. We get up to the top of the wildy. We walked around for awhile and did a couple of laps. There seemed to be no one out and I was about to call it quits…. Until we saw another group coming. Everyone at this point was itching for a fight and so we charged the group… only to realize we just charged DI. I told everyone on TS to stick to the plan and routine and let’s get them. TF ran out DI that day and I will never forget it. I was laughing the WHOLE TIME and it was simply beautiful. The post on Zybez was a riot and DI had accepted the fact that an army of lvl 90s - 100s just ran out DI of the wildy. Kakashi RX and Fuddy then became very close with me which worked to my advantage. DS had found out our PK times (spies!!!) and were hunting TF down for free easy kills to which ended quickly as I called in a favor with DI. Needless to say, DS got a nice surprise and learned to not f*ck with TF or me.

lololodi8.png

(They claimed this is what happened out in the wildy that day and why DI lost to TF)

tyJ6KAk.png

47Lv3y8.png

aBz8ar2.png

@Germs22 @Moombatamer5

Hi , long time no see. Didn't know you two were still around lol

Both of you were some of the biggest pk oriented people in the clan. What were your thoughts on the split between skillers/pkers and the flat out skipping of pks from skillers? Did you ever consider joining a more pk oriented clan and if so what clan and what stopped you?

Thoughts on the force graduation program led by xerowings in around late 06? I've mentioned on another thread I believe this to sadly be the downfall of TF/The as everyone seemed to leave for DF/Cor/EH/Adelais after being forced to graduate and disliking how THE was a lot less pk focused than TF, would you agree with that or do you think the downfall was for other reasons?

Most memorable war for both TF and The?

Biggest regret?

Who would have won between TF and 'The' in a Pkri at Tf's peak? Was it ever considered to have a fight between both clans?

@Jess specifically: Where did the o.O come from and why do you still use it? Lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

Do you feel like that was the right approach looking back?

Yes, I stand by all my choices. The reason I stepped down as leader was for others to guide the clan in however vision they wished. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, true said:

What are some clans you wish you got to experience looking back?

What clan clan do you feel like was the "greatest" during the era you played/clanned?

Using people from all eras, what is your dream 'THE' officials team?

Honestly over the years multiple people had tried recruiting me but I never pulled the trigger. Always wanted to experience what being in DI was at their peak. Along with TT bc my boy Jayzy was in there. 

People claimed the 05/06 years as the greatest because there would always be action. I remember scouting on lvl 3 nubs and noticing 150 opts of random lithuanians and mustering to hunt them. This was everyday back then. The wild was just alive. 

Honestly I don't know. It's hard to say because I'm close to all my officials, even those that have since left and joined other clans. 

Would prob go something like this.

Caller - Iceman

Community - Moomba or Lkg Sabre

Drew22 for laughs 

Gslax to head our P2P

Tweak for Snipe unit 

And many more 

17 minutes ago, Pietru said:

@Germs22 or anyone else who would like to talk about it

How was THE Alliance like? Anything behind the scenes that the clan world didn't know about?

Being in the alliance was great for me, it meant I could go on more pk trips even if my own clan didn't have one set up. I would just hitch a ride on theirs and get free loot lol. I would sometimes get in trouble when people on RSC would say THE was with them but in reality it was just me.

One thing that not a lot of people knew was that not all of the leaders got along. Ofc with different egos and priorities there were conflicts but I think we respected the alliance itself not to blow it up.

17 minutes ago, true said:

Thoughts on @Eric`` aka La Hire 44? ?

La hire is infamous on his own rights for good reason.

I had a thing against him for a while because he turned a couple of our members against us including Icy, which I personally made a general because of his potential. 

But I do realize that Iceman prob had thoughts of leaving even before la hire and la hire kinda gave him the last nudge.

• sus 2