'THE' & 'THE' Futures with Germs22, Valaraz, and Moombatamer5

Moombatamer5

TF vs Phobia

TF vs The Corrupted (Corr’s jr clan), often turning into DF vs Corr

TF vs Adelais + 32fb32

TF & Valor vs DS 

All some of the earliest rivalries/fights recalled during that time, all equally fun 

Edited by MicroHaker32

8 minutes ago, Dox17 said:

I was in TMRD back during The Alliance era around 2005/6. What were some of your favorite events including all of The Alliance. 

Personally I enjoyed the steel wars. Meeting up prior in varrock castle with hundreds and hundreds of people in game just bullshitting. Fun times.

I remember you mate, loved all TMRD members. Yes the alliance wide steel war was my favorite because it kind of showcased the different styles and strategies we had as individual clans. Plus allowed us to kill off Gladz first. ?

• heart 1

How did you feel about DS?

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

9 minutes ago, Venenatis said:

What made you pick the clan name "The?"

We didn't choose it. THE had been created in 1999 way before us in a game called cyber wars then moved over to RuneScape. It was called 'THA' clan back then. Militant founded the clan so shout-out to him.

Just want to say that I respect you guys so much and never really had the opportunity of interacting with any of you except for Germs while I was in ‘The’.

Why do you all think that ‘The’ and Gladz had more longevity as PVP clans and maintained a different culture than Jagz and TMRD?

Orange ownage baby ?

8UbwyZv.png

image.png.27fc9253e555dae9d60c01aac1de43b0.png

Rxj6cZX.png

13 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

@Germs22 & @Valaraz you guys were some of the most respected people from all "sides" of the clan, why were you guys so unwillingy to pull the trigger on becoming a pvp oriented clan? I feel like 95% of the clan wanted this in both 2006 and later 2009, but instead you guyss catered to the minority and tried a please all approach.

@Moombatamer5 I feel like 'THE' could have learned a lot from TF. Why do you think TF's mentality and success never passed on to the main clan?

Tradition, THE has always put community first a part of that was having events that didn't always involve PKRIs. I think in my head it was all about balance. That and the fact that the clan community was becoming more toxic, teamspeak and websites were being ddosed and people were getting hacked, I tried to stay away from that as much as possible.

9 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

@Germs22 & @Valaraz you guys were some of the most respected people from all "sides" of the clan, why were you guys so unwillingy to pull the trigger on becoming a pvp oriented clan? I feel like 95% of the clan wanted this in both 2006 and later 2009, but instead you guyss catered to the minority and tried a please all approach.

@Moombatamer5 I feel like 'THE' could have learned a lot from TF. Why do you think TF's mentality and success never passed on to the main clan?

Yes, the hopes was that my training would flow into 'THE' and make it better... Clearly, that really did not happen and I personally think it just had to do with the PK Leadership and overall morale at that time. It was just not there with 'THE' but really only in existed in TF. I had more fun PKing with TF than I did with 'THE'. I was also having issues with TF members capping out their levels just so they can stay in TF and not enter 'THE' which I guess goes to show how people felt... This also kind of loops into True's question. Seeing this happen, it really made me think of potentially splitting off TF from 'THE'.

o.O

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

15 minutes ago, true said:

What are your thoughts on these clans:

Gladz -
Jagz -
TMRD -
Blacknights -
The Sabres - 

Gladz - Kinda were there, kinda were not. I never really interacted with many Gladz so I don't have a solid opinion on them.

Jagz - Same as Gladz. They were more MIA than Gladz though.

TMRD - My second home! The community was great and I still talk to some TMRD members to this day. If 'THE' didn't work out for me, I was going to join TMRD,

The last two, Blackknights and The Sabres, I do not remember them at all. Sorry! :classic_wacko:

o.O

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

1 minute ago, Moombatamer5 said:

Yes, the hopes was that my training would flow into 'THE' and make it better... Clearly, that really did not happen and I personally think it just had to do with the PK Leadership and overall morale at that time. It was just not there with 'THE' but really only in existed in TF. I had more fun PKing with TF than I did with 'THE'. I was also having issues with TF members capping out their levels just so they can stay in TF and not enter 'THE' which I guess goes to show how people felt... This also kind of loops into True's question. Seeing this happen, it really made me think of potentially splitting off TF from 'THE'.

o.O

Honestly, that mentality in my opinion came from you and mike, when I got warlord in TF, I felt it immediately. You guys instilled a really good attitude in the clan and almost all the TF members were down to show up and perform their best for TF.

• Like 1

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

5 minutes ago, Germs22 said:

Tradition, THE has always put community first a part of that was having events that didn't always involve PKRIs. I think in my head it was all about balance. That and the fact that the clan community was becoming more toxic, teamspeak and websites were being ddosed and people were getting hacked, I tried to stay away from that as much as possible.

Do you feel like that was the right approach looking back?

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png