'THE' & 'THE' Futures with Germs22, Valaraz, and Moombatamer5

Moombatamer5

2 minutes ago, Germs22 said:

La hire is infamous on his own rights for good reason.

I had a thing against him for a while because he turned a couple of our members against us including Icy, which I personally made a general because of his potential. 

But I do realize that Iceman prob had thoughts of leaving even before la hire and la hire kinda gave him the last nudge.

:jim:

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

4 minutes ago, Germs22 said:

La hire is infamous on his own rights for good reason.

I had a thing against him for a while because he turned a couple of our members against us including Icy, which I personally made a general because of his potential. 

But I do realize that Iceman prob had thoughts of leaving even before la hire and la hire kinda gave him the last nudge.

Iceman didn't want to leave, neither did I, or taien, BD, xmas, gasm, etc... You're officials, Enzock, Adrian, and Xaqxa kicked me because they were upset 'the' was succeeding without them. I've also heard you gave them the go ahead but thats neither here nor there :P. Then they abandoned the right after and went to cor outside of adrian. This is what I mean bro, we ALL loved 'the', you allowed a minority to push us out.

Also @JayJay and @Applerune can tell you guys how they went on to kill corruption too. ;\

Edited by Eric``
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png

4 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

Iceman didn't want to leave, neither did I, or taien, BD, xmas, gasm, etc... You're officials, Enzock, Adrian, and Xaqxa kicked me because they were upset 'the' was succeeding without them. I've also heard you gave them the go ahead but thats neither here nor there :P. Then they abandoned the right after and went to cor outside of adrian. This is what I mean bro, we ALL loved 'the', you allowed a minority to push us out.

Also @JayJay and @Applerune can tell you guys how they went on to kill corruption too. ;\

Lesbaxp says you're wrong

Shananigenssig.png

4 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

It's been so long but I don't think I was leader at this point and somewhat semi retired but I always tried to keep the family together even if y'all were being asshats. Ask adrian on discord why he kicked you, I'm sure he'll write a few paragraphs ?

55 minutes ago, Eric`` said:

@Moombatamer5 I feel like you would have made a fantastic leader of 'the' main clan, was it ever offered or was it something you ever pursued? I always felt like one day you'd end up leader.

Aww thank you! :classic_love: I don't know if the thought ever came across my mind. It was never offered to me either. I feel like a lot of the 'THE' staff looked down on the 'THE' Futures staff which in the end made me dislike a lot of people in 'THE' and really shied me away from 'THE'. If it wasn't for what I had with TF, I probably would have left 'THE'. :495994341_:

o.O

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

2 minutes ago, Flukejiver said:

@Germs22 @Valaraz @Moombatamer5

Any chance you would start playing again and join tempest? ?

I play tribalwars which actually takes more of my time than RuneScape ever did lmao. My co player is mattiorules, Drew22 and themocker.

But prob the RuneScape part of my life is going to stay in the past.

52 minutes ago, true said:

What's your favorite thing about RS clans? Least favorite? 

If you had to join another clan from The Alliance, who would it have been?

Thoughts on The Rising?

The community that RS Clans had were like none other. I have played numerous games that had clans/guilds and nothing can come close to what RS Clans had in 2005-2008.

The DRAMA! UGH. I was 16/17 years old and got threatened by Razy Raka's girlfriend... She legit told me on TS that she would get my IP address and locate me in the States and kill me...

It would have been TMRD. I also pretty much hung out with them if I wasn't doing something with 'THE'/TF.

I don't really remember it much. Was this some sort of comeback guild?? LOL

o.O

LightningRenderScaled3eeeajess.png.5de63e703e1360602b33932411e77eaa.png

2 minutes ago, Moombatamer5 said:

The DRAMA! UGH. I was 16/17 years old and got threatened by Razy Raka's girlfriend... She legit told me on TS that she would get my IP address and locate me in the States and kill me...

did you make sure to lock your doors at night after that close encounter?

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Moombatamer5 said:

The community that RS Clans had were like none other. I have played numerous games that had clans/guilds and nothing can come close to what RS Clans had in 2005-2008.

It would have been TMRD. I also pretty much hung out with them if I wasn't doing something with 'THE'/TF.

I don't really remember it much. Was this some sort of comeback guild?? LOL

o.O

TR was a breakoff of the alliance members who wanted to take pvp seriously xD Big hscrusader went there

OAKcWeK.pngFree VenomOAKcWeK.png

~Tempest Since Day One~

Uzd9hjj.png

o3Itn1Z.png

pOaBr8E.png

5D34cae.png

4fa8336c28b5773b976f4dbff0b8d898.jpg

f8d7082b847774187359236a4726e424.pngo1Uh7MU.png