Eric

Runescape Name
Bill Clinton

Preferred Name 
Eric

Current Clan
Clanless

Previous Clan History

I'll put time and not years because i honestly can't remember, it's been so many years. I'll also include some names for the sake of nostalgia. 

The rebelion: It was a Pk team where i learnt the basics of Pking. We kind of merged with Demolition. (6 months)

Demolition: Top 30 clan at one point (when it mattered). It was led by Saula13, and it eventually closed. Pretty cool clan tho ? 

Chivalry Legions: I had many friends there so i joined without knowing they were australian based, so it was impossible to attend most events. I left for their allies. The leader at that time i think was Goku.

Rune raiders: Was there for like a year and a half. Joined when they were kind of small, and by recruiting at least 30+ there, we eventually made it to top 15-20 pulling over 80 people. I was there when Taytay was leader, and i think Smileplease5 was warlord. At one point they became "Too honorable" to the point that we would starve for fights, so i joined a clan that had more action.  While being there, i met Mr @Vanzantwho was in another allied clan  .

Echo of Silence: I was there for 4-5 years, most of the time being FA Manager and then council. It was probably my best time in RS, since the clan world was active as hell and Eos was a good place to enjoy that activity. I was there when Mr Nickos Jr was stepping down and Prannoy took over. A couple years later, Mar and Oli took over and after getting in crash wars with every possible clan being "bullies" to the clanworld i got tired and left. 

At that point, my plan was to join SE where i had many friends but Denat told me he was going to close the clan in a couple months so it was not worth it... so i stayed clanless for a little time. 

Solace:  Probably between a year and two. I think Funkymunky was leader back then, and i think that is where many of the elves i wanted to be with joined. 

The rising: TR was other clan i liked at that point, and Dan was a good friend so i ended up joining. I was there since then (probably 4 years+) and even led New bloods, Tr's JR clan (30% of TR members are still probably from NB). I was also mentor at one point, until i quit RS because F2p was dead and they were just doing P2p trips. Once they started doing f2p again, i came back. 

I have also been part and even led some hispanic clans trough the years (not going into detail because apart from TMC, they were not very relevant). 

Who do you know in Tempest?
There are many people i've known for over a decade. Most of you have either fought me in your respective clans, we have talked about setting fights up when i was an EoS official or even been in the same clan (can't really tell with the name changes, but after like 16 years in the clanworld, that's most likely to have happened lol).

Are you interested in joining?
yup

Brief Introduction

So, other things about me: I'm Eric, i'm 29 and i live in Argentina, the land of Messi, Maradona, Ginobilli, Del Potro and other great sport people. It is also the land of corruption and consistent high inflation, but well, it is what it is.  I'm a system's engineer, work as a project manager for a software development company, and i'm about to finish an MBA aswell, so i guess i am the academic kind of person. 

I speak spanish as first language, a little bit of portuguese, and i'd say my english is pretty decent ? 

I'm open to any additional question you may have!

Signature1.png.6e45d7e6480474f7527ac0a4d644a2e6.png

signature3.gif.b81f19bc9f085dd908b086fd774c0d8b.gif

signature34.gif.58e09c2de33fbc5636d73b95b8eb91e0.gif

Hello Bill, we already have reserves of Eric's, Alex's, and David's, you will need to be placed on hold before taking any of these names. Welcome though lad!

• Like 1
  • bank 1

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif