Will you take covid-19 vaccine?

Ssj

Will you take covid-19 vaccine  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A great idea that i've seen is giving people who have had the vaccine a stamp on their passport or a document (to say they've had it). If people cannot show this, they can't be let into crowded places such as sports games, festivals/concerts, places of worship, bars, non-essential shops, nightclubs and travel. I think there would need to be some form of QR code or specific hallmark to stop this being abused by fraudsters etc. This can easily be managed as you'd just need someone on the door or security to check this before entering (and then it all links to a central database). 

Everyone has the right to turn down the vaccine but people who run organisations/events/businesses should also be able to exercise the right to turn people away who have decided against the vaccine as they have made that choice. To a more extreme level I would even say that in the UK (as we get "free" healthcare) that people should not be treated for Covid-19 for free if they turn down the vaccine.

I don't believe in making the vaccine mandatory but I do believe in people taking responsibility for their own actions. For example, I wouldn't expect to go and watch a football game without paying for a ticket, If I have no ticket I don't get in, simple as that. 

• Like 3

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

No reason not to. The vaccine contains mRNA for the spike protein. A good analogy is thatmRNA is like the recipe and the cells are the cook. Your cells will use the mRNA to create the spike proteins found on the coronvirus. Your body will then recognize these spike proteins are a foreign entity and jump start your immune system, leading to your body developing antibodies for the spike protein. It's much safer than an attenuated/dead virus. There is zero risk of infection and the only side effects have been fatigue and aches, which are typical with any immune system response.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bobman212 said:

No reason not to. The vaccine contains mRNA for the spike protein. A good analogy is thatmRNA is like the recipe and the cells are the cook. Your cells will use the mRNA to create the spike proteins found on the coronvirus. Your body will then recognize these spike proteins are a foreign entity and jump start your immune system, leading to your body developing antibodies for the spike protein. It's much safer than an attenuated/dead virus. There is zero risk of infection and the only side effects have been fatigue and aches, which are typical with any immune system response.

Does it have nanobots inside it? 

spacer.png

On 12/6/2020 at 10:04 PM, bobman212 said:

man did his research. ty!

Spoiler

JlotNFB.gif

IEJv51q.gif

bestperstmember.png

friendliestmember.png

hwW0HvN.png

6TnAgyg.png

It'll long be proven out as safe/effective once it's offered up to the general public. Frontline workers, old fuckers, etc will all have gotten it before I have a chance. Assuming all is well by that point, then yes of course I'll get it.

• Like 1

My grandad is getting his nanobots on Monday 

isn’t fair tbh I want some fukin nanobots give it to nice lads like me so I don’t have to live in fear of coronaviruses and be afraid to leave my house or ever take my mask off arghhhhh

Edited by Mk 17

spacer.png