Will you take covid-19 vaccine?

Ssj

Will you take covid-19 vaccine  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, david said:

I'd probably take it so I can go visit me gf

True love, there'll be movies about this one day :')

• Haha 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

For people who said no but they would if it was required for travel, if that's what it takes to change your mind, why wouldn't you just take it in the first place out of curiosity?

Are you guys legit anti vaxers or other reasons?

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

53 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

For people who said no but they would if it was required for travel, if that's what it takes to change your mind, why wouldn't you just take it in the first place out of curiosity?

Are you guys legit anti vaxers or other reasons?

Well it’s a known fact that bill gates is putting nanobots into our brain to control us 

• honk 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mk 17 said:

Well it’s a known fact that bill gates is putting nanobots into our brain to control us 

Andrew gower already did that when he got us playing runescape

• Haha 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

4 hours ago, Josh said:

Sure, but what is the exact red tape that was 'cleared' that makes you, or people, concerned? 

I keep hearing people repeat that on Facebook but I've never seen anything specific. 

The only part of Phase III that is different is the efficacy rate of the vaccine (which for FDA was set at 50% IIRC), but has nothing to do with safety. 

Most companies have pledged there won't be shareholder profit from a vaccine, and the reason regulatory has been faster is because huge amounts of money have been spent at risk to the companies. Usually it's slower because companies aren't willing to risk so much capital up front. 

So ye, as my original question: What exactly are people waiting for who say "yes if it's safe". If you don't trust the safety of your regulator, then why would you even say yes? It doesn't make sense to me; you either trust the experts or you don't. 

Thanks for pointing this out - meant to yesterday when I initially read the topic but the retardation was too much for me to waste energy on. Another thing to consider: massive amounts of scientists of all different races, religions, socioeconomic backgrounds, education backgrounds, and every other demographic in between have worked on the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine. I promise you they do not care about you enough to want to screw you over or do bad by you. Speaking as an American: the FDA review processes are the gold standard worldwide. They are not going to approve something that will cause significant harm to you. They have been doing this for over a century. Please, stop with the nonsense. Use your head.

• Like 3

hyped for vaccine to come out

doesn't really matter that 16 of u voted no cause ur all runescape nerds who don't go outside anyway boom roasted ?‍♂️

Edited by Jackson

~ex envy respected member~

~ex divine forces old school~

7ADJUqv.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Applerune said:

Thanks for pointing this out - meant to yesterday when I initially read the topic but the retardation was too much for me to waste energy on. Another thing to consider: massive amounts of scientists of all different races, religions, socioeconomic backgrounds, education backgrounds, and every other demographic in between have worked on the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine. I promise you they do not care about you enough to want to screw you over or do bad by you. Speaking as an American: the FDA review processes are the gold standard worldwide. They are not going to approve something that will cause significant harm to you. They have been doing this for over a century. Please, stop with the nonsense. Use your head.

ye i mean i trust all that, when i said i wanted to make sure it was safe before taking it i basically just meant that there didn't end up being some unforeseen side effects for whatever reason, though i imagine there's a decent chance that'd be caught anyways

i likely wouldn't be in the first few waves of people getting the vaccine regardless so pretty sure i'll be safe anyways

essentially just meant that i wouldn't be lining up to be one of the first people getting it mainly out of caution even if the chance was presented, but i'm not an idiot so i'd probably take it not long after it came out

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

2 hours ago, Applerune said:

I'm glad you brought this up.  I don't know how else to stress the intricate processes behind researching something like a vaccine except for this:  I originally thought I wanted to go into research because it would be such a rewarding thing to discover/create new cures or whatever, but I decided that I belonged in a clinical laboratory rather than a research laboratory simply because it is SUCH tedious work.  You have to rule out so many variables through repeating so many tests (oh my GOD it's so tedious - hated this), gain approval through various review processes, etc.  I respect and trust the process that goes behind scientific research and just want to stress to people that these teams of scientists really do consider a multitude of factors before releasing a product to the public.  

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 2

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]