Will you take covid-19 vaccine?

Ssj

Will you take covid-19 vaccine  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if its proven first and is safe/effective yes i would.

Edited by Dragox

sig.png.b19846e81d8a27c50a45836b738ad120.png

Ending Aces of Wars Member | Ending Clan Envy Member | Ending Collision Old School | Ex Downfall Member

Yes, I'm sick of Covid-19 and I would do anything to get back to normal life. 

not waiting 2-3 years to get natural herd immunity which incidentally is not yet proven to be a successful approach. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

The people bashing others for their choices whether to take or not are the ones that lack common sense here. Everyone should be free to do what they want and choose what they want to inject in their bodies as long as they are aware of the consequences and repercussions that may follow, and if they are, then the duty is to make sure we don`t harm other people because of our choices. It's a simple concept, really.

Edited by MILAD
  • Like 1

Q2Qhkdy.png

8 minutes ago, MILAD said:

The people bashing others for their choices whether to take or not are the ones that lack common sense here. Everyone should be free to do what they want and choose what they want to inject in their bodies as long as they are aware of the consequences and repercussions that may follow, and if they are, then the duty is to make sure we don`t harm other people because of our choices. It's a simple concept, really.

Milad for prez

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

Yes....

Can't believe so many voted no lol

6 minutes ago, MILAD said:

Having the vaccine or not isn't only about protecting yourself. It actively hurts other people who can't (due to other health problems) be given a vaccine. It's not about bashing a single persons view, it's bashing their selfish attitude. 

Personally I would prefer if the vaccine were mandatory

• Like 6

yes once everyone high risk has had it and the longer term side effects have been looked at.  I understand it has had crazy amounts of money/man power put on this project but the earliest a safe vaccine was developed took a few years, and this is happening in roughly 10 months.

38 minutes ago, MILAD said:

If people don't want to take the vaccine, then that's their choice. However, if their choice not to take the vaccine bars them from participating in normal activities (i.e. you have to prove you've been vaccinated to eat at a restaurant or go to a gym), then I don't think they have any room to be upset about it. Not taking the vaccine is a personal choice, but you don't get to put others at risk because of it.

• Like 5

7UeTgyB.png

award.png.c75c7de1112b9f9037829890f77809d1.png

don't be the third whale

Seeing how I work in a hospital setting, I will definitely take the vaccine once it is available to me.  In a meeting today, it sounds like my hospital will be handing out vaccines to people who have the most patient contact like nurses and then it will trickle out to everyone.  I do have patient contact, so I'm sure I'll be offered the vaccine after the first couple waves. 

For those who refuse to vaccinate: Sure, that's your choice.  Feel free to do that, but for the good of society, either stay at home or at least continue to wear a mask outside instead of posing a safety risk to the high risk groups such as infants (who are too young for vaccines), the elderly, or folks with autoimmune disorders who may not be able to fight off the infection, even in a weakened state like one would be present in a vaccine.  Herd immunity protects the high risk groups who cannot vaccinate.  Unfortunately, if too many people refuse to vaccinate, then there is the risk that we could be under the threshold needed for herd immunity to be in effect; therefore, the high risk groups suffer.  

Edited by Krystal
  • Like 4

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Yes of course, refusing to take it, while it may be your choice, disregards the safety of those around you. If you choose not to, you should be barred from school, uni, etc... just like not taking the MMR or meningitis vaccines already required to attend such venues. Can't think of any reason other than true medical conditions not to take it other than being a selfish dolt.