The Wilderness was removed 13 years ago today

True 2k8

3 hours ago, Josh 221 said:

When cwa was the only form of pvp for years....

CWA-only was definitely a dark time, but I don't think it was very long between multi-BH going away & the arrival of PVP worlds. Think it was mostly summer 2008.

aUBwTQ1.png

I don't have real memories of this time but I remember joining in some fights and loving it (mostly steel wars lmao). I joined a smaller clan SpiritZ a couple of months before this day and our clan basically died overnight. We had 60-70 active members and dropped to 20-30 actives real quick. I didn't really know why at the time but looking back it was 100% because of this. Our officials grew more distant or got interested in other things (they were 18+). I climbed up the ranks ladder and tried very hard for 2 years to get the clan back into PvP/CWA action but ultimately the damage was done. I joined TKO Blitz in 2008 for the sole purpose to acquire warring knowledge to rebuilt my clan to get that thrill back. But my clan lost to many dedicated warriors and the focus on PVM made it impossible for me to rebuilt.

Sad day for the clan world.

The good old days

q8MGnBE.png

Tempest 1.png

~ By B4uz ~

OujZV85.gif

~ By Ace ~

I remember this shit, everyone was going crazy and I saw people skeptical going into the wilderness begging not to be killed not realizing it was fully safe

Proud Tempest - Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Verified Guest > Bunny Guest > Intro > Applicant > Member

9NYuh93.png

Please if you spot these missing robes, have them returned to Panda|Mike for a reward.

pwJsIm9.png

kE710hg.png

SyIMwbs.png

sTzlcFz.gif

Ruined the game, then it was just them trying to fix their shit without having to admit they actually fucked up real good.
I wonder where would the game be now, if that never happened.

spacer.png

Ex The Call Of Legends (2008 - 2012) - Intro - Fa - Legend - Senior - Motm - Fa Manager - Council

THE DAY RS DIED

WE PAY TO PK

MOD MARKDONALDS HAD A FARM EO EOC

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member