[SRS] Favourite Fast Food Chain

Buzz

Extremely serious topic. Apologies if this has been done before! (I couldn't find it)

What's your favourite fast food chain? Out of the big ones. 

Mine has to be In N Out, unfortunately we don't have that here in the UK but it was very good when I went to LA last year. 

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

I don't have many around my area besides for the really well known ones around the world. But for the one time I was in Chicago I was taken to Culvers and that was pretty damn good.

• Like 1

hvHoqlp.png

GjBRyio.png

ODhl97J.gif.f831a07b979f5c0b8db14cb43c1db70d.gif

divider_660.png.2c0ed24e9905e05ac66f75b86313c193.png

PDlMitch ~ Ex: Knights of Order ~ Collision ~ Syndicate ~ Exodus ~ Crimson Raiders ~ Downfall ~ Divine Forces

EKoWIwx.gif

48UvRla.png

Ien0xgI.png

qnyOThg.png

I'm not used to fast food ?‍♂️ , i've tasted popeyes before and i liked it , soo... Popeyes (?)

Edited by Feeenix

image.png.8c48770a0ef0f004eaca34db7d861168.png

\_________________________________________________________________________/

441546580_AoWending.png.ceff9a7bfa64e8824cb65025ee5a997c.png

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Always underrated , never dominated

buzAajZ.png

Don't eat much fast food but I guess we stop at Culver's sometimes, so I'll go with that! Basically an upgraded McDonald's.  Frozen Custard ftw.  Mostly known in the Midwest, but I know they've expanded because I saw one pop up in Florida a couple years ago lol. 

• Like 1

kGyYIJR.png

PFOMOZs.png

Brian.. or Brianna?! | The artist formerly known as Pequ 
The Gladiatorz [2004-06] | Eternal Honour [2006-08]RSC CD Mod [2006-08]

Ty for this topic Buzz I've been scouring the internet for such a hearty discussion and I was coming up short. Your insight is fantastic and I fully agree with your analysis. TY

• heart 1

image.png.0358268c7f5f2f230c3d2a47af7fa054.png

image.png.c6714542ccdd1aa2374d70c8c1c3b1af.png

Just now, Josh said:

Ty for this topic Buzz I've been scouring the internet for such a hearty discussion and I was coming up short. Your insight is fantastic and I fully agree with your analysis. TY

I approve this message Joshington. Thank you very much for your insightful reply in on my insightful topic. I agree with your TY. 

• Thanks 1

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member