Crypto/Stocks/Investment

Ssj

Anyone here into any of the above? Seems a fitting time to make it with the recent surge of bitcoin that anyone who is into this sort of thing would be aware of. Bitcoins past its peak from 2017 and has made some bullish power plays over the last 3 months. Anyone who had any money in there from 3 months ago will have almost tripled their capital.

0444b38589467eadac0c0ac69ef77170.png

I've never been heavily invested into these things but in 2018 I put some cash into bitcoin and just left it there. I'm up 300% on my original and decided to take out because I've made a couple £K from it. I just get a vibe a correction is coming and will probably re-invest after it, and if that's not the case and it continues rising I might be salty and gains I could've still made but I'm still coming out +++

Anyone into any other types of investments or have any stories with investments to share? I had a whole bitcoin back when it was like £20 when I was like 16/17 or something a good many years ago but IDK what I did with it/where I left it LMFAO, I was young and lost the storage details over the years! Theres £23k lying somewhere unaccounted for.  Anyway, now that I have more capital I'm starting to look at other options and would love insight on peoples experiences.

Shoutout to @Vegeta for that late night convo outside your house we had back in 2018 where I decided to finally put some money into BTC

• Like 1
  • heart 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png

lmfaoooo I be dining on fine lobster every night tf y’all doing? y’all struggle to eat a ramen cup and haven’t ate a full meal in weeks just bought your mommas and your “girlfriends” new Bentleys y’all broke asf bro im sick of them talkng down on me like im not credit card scamming anime editing crypto millionaire son of thanos gang I’m crypto rich I’m only 15 and made 50k this week broke mfs my toothpaste is worth more than what your entire bloodline will ever make stop flexing shit that you bought after stealing your mom's rent.

• Like 1
  • pepesus 1

i've had periods where i was interested but never really got into actually investing in any of it

did have like a solid fraction of a coin that i sold for a few hundred a year back so thats a rip i guess lmfao

• Like 1

bunnyguestsig.png.ccdc0f4d74bc49d76625f95f77126600.png

sig.png.a653e4eb38f8831b6fe065620d30b252.png

underscore.png.983945ced2a331aa1d4ec31de5913c92.png

imkhetnai.png.18510f16e5ac66a3d1aa91c007faa2de.png

lithmigos.png.bb04c57946f75d035b102720bba28d3c.png

vanuckle.png.063402cc210fcc01769876c062581050.png

daveold.png.fe31d53c54985d7c3f7687a5fea5e8c4.png

I made around $7k American back in late 2017- early 2018 on XRP, TRX , BTC, and a couple other shit coins. Pulled out about 6 months later before it plumeted. Unfortunately I didnt get back into this before this time around.

• Like 1

JlotNFB.gif

5s2DJPC.png

Yeh I got into it at the start of lockdown last year. I use trading212 usually to do my trading/investing. I usually make low risk/low yield investments really as I use it as a savings account.

Currently have money in Amazon, Apple, Tesla and AMD. 

That  is crazy about Bitcoin though, hope you keep making more money. 

Edited by Buzz
  • Like 1

9OGbi44.png

[X] Natural Born Killers Warlord || [X] Corruption Council || [X] The Titans Member || [X] Ronin Member

Tempest Member

12 minutes ago, Jackson said:

i have 30 bitcoins 

You wish brah you'd be in tempy right now instead of making noodles every night to survive in uni.

• Like 1
  • sus 1

mEPuMsY.png

Ex-Envy Leader / Ex-Genesis Council / Ex-Divine Forces App Reviewer / Tempest Legend /

zZfIru6.png

6krZGIU.png

85290cf848e59ffd1951d69798177cb9.png